Who Has The Biggest Problems?

I woke up with a jolt, sitting up.

    "Woah," I put my hand to my head and rubbed the spot where the chip used to be. I opened my eyes to see my metal arm. A different arm.

    "Oh my god!" I screamed and jumped off the bed, but collapsed to the ground because my knees were so weak from the anesthesia.

    A pair of arms wrapped around mine and helped me up.

    "Are you okay?" Bucky's voice asked. "How do you feel?"

   I stopped to steady myself and feel out my body.

    "I don't know, my arm is weird. It's super light, and a different color, and I don't feel the need to lean anymore," I groaned, trying to stand on my own.
"What happened?" I asked him.

    "Honey, you got a new arm," Bucky said.

    "WHAT?" But then, everything came rushing back to me, about the knives and the rings and stuff. "Oh."

    Shuri walked up with a flashlight and shined it in my eyes.

    "Woah hey, give her a break," Bucky wrapped his arm around me in a protective position.

    "Hey, I'm fine," I shook him off and let her examine me.

    "Everything is fine with your brain," Shuri typed on her computer as she talked. "My brother should be finishing his meeting soon, and he can see you then."

    As soon as I felt normal again, everyone was all over me and my arm. Banner was checking the spot where the metal met my skin, Bucky was still asking a bunch of questions, and Peter was tracing all the lines that outlined my muscles. Evyr was all over the place, bouncing around like the adorable yet annoying idiot she was.

    Steve and Natasha stood off to the side and watched everything from afar. They both had that same glare that didn't show any emotion or thought that went through their brains. It was pretty unnerving trying to read them, that's why I stopped trying a while ago. Loki seemed to be the same way.

    Peter asked Shuri where the knives were. It was then that I realised that I had no idea how to get the knives out of the arm.

    She chuckled and walked over to me.

    "I connected the arm to your brain so that when you want the knife to come out, it will eject. Try it."

    "How?"

    "Just summon it."

    I held my arm out, my super lightweight arm, and activated something new in my brain, and the knife slid into my hand.

   It felt weird to have something metal come out of my metal arm, but it felt kind of natural to hold the blade when it slid into my grip.

   "Okay, now how do I get it back?" I asked, fingering it.

   Shuri took the knife from me and held it out.

   "Just summon it back."

   I summoned it the same way that I did before, and the weapon came shooting back to me.

    I yelped and jumped almost to the ceiling.

    "Oh my god, have I been stabbed?" I asked, kneeling down.

   Evyr laughed and helped me up.

   "No, you're fine," Shuri said. "They are in your arm now. You should come pick out one or two rings for yourself."

    She brought me over to her ring drawer where Evyr told me to pick out every single one of them. He pointed to all of the fancy crystal-looking ones, but my eye was on the more simple rings.