• 𝔬𝔫𝔢 •

[ 01. mr. stocker guy ! ]

"ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT MICHAEL Myers gives big dick energy

"ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT MICHAEL Myers gives big dick energy." I say going through Casey's movies.

"No, I agree. He does give off that energy." She says from the kitchen. "Isn't it ironic that your last name is Myers." Casey says laughing. I snort.

"Hey, I love my last name. I Don't know, I feel connected to him somehow." I say laughing along with her.

"Yeah, you totally kill people with a knife and wear a mask." She says sarcastically.

"Will you, Casey Becker, be my first victim." I play along with her. She chuckles.

"It would be my pleasure." She says seriously. She looks at me from the kitchen. We both laugh when I blow a hair out of my face. The phone rings out of nowhere.

"Ooh, that must be Steve." I tease her. She gives me a playful glare.

"Hello?" I hear her say. "Yes." I sneeze. There was dust on her shelf. She hums. "Who you trying to reach?" She asks. I look at her.

"Who is it?" I mouth to her. She answers by shrugging. She smiles.

"What Number are you trying to reach?" She asks the person on the phone. "Well, I think you have the wrong number." She tells the person. "It happens, take it easy." She puts the phone back on the charger.

"Well, that was weird." I say as I go on my knees to see the lower shelf. She walks back to the kitchen but the phone rings again making her go back to answer it. 

"Hello!" She answers the phone. "So, why'd you dial again it again?" She asks the person." It must be the same person who called her. I furrow my eyebrows. "You're forgiven. Bye, now." She says making me look up at her. "What?" She answers still on the phone. "You've got 900-numbers for that. See yah." She again puts the phone down.

"Finally. Now I say we watch Halloween." I suggest. She playfully glares.

"Again." She says go next to me. I gasp dramatically.

"So you don't want to watch the most amazing movie, with your bestie." I say as I fake faint. She laughs.

"Shut it. Of course, I want to it watch with you. Again" She side hugs me.

"You're making me blush." I tell her. She squeezes my cheeks.

"Aw." She says in a baby voice. I slap her arm.

"Go make the popcorn." I say scrunching my nose. "You can't watch a movie without popcorn." I say pushing her up.

"No missy. You're coming with me." She says pulling me up by my arms. I whine.

"Whyyy." I say as I stand up and stretch my back. She pulls me to the kitchen.

"You're so lazy." She tells me. I pout.