• 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 •

[ 03. wanna be ghost ! ]

I SIGH AS I GET OUT THE BUS

I SIGH AS I GET OUT THE BUS. WE HAD just arrived at Sidney's house. "See you, Sidney. I'll talk to you tomorrow, Sid." Sidney's friend says. Sidney looks in her mailbox to see if there was mail but there wasn't.

"Good thing I always carry around my spare Halloween tape." I say to Sidney as we walk to her house.

"You really carry a spare?" She says not believing me. I laugh.

"What do you think I'm going to be watching when I hog your tv." I say skipping to her house.

"You're annoying." She says screaming to me since I'm already at her door and she's still at the gate. I flick her off.

•••

I had already finished the movie and Sidney is still doing who knows what, so I'm watching it again. I stick my middle finger when the doctor comes out.

"You're watching it again." Sidney says throwing herself on the couch in front of me. I roll my eyes at her.

"Yup, you took forever." I tell her as I munch on chips. She shakes her head.

"You better not leave crumbs. And change it, you watch it every time you're here." She says scolding me I pout.

"Fine." I say sadly as I throw the control to Sidney. She catches it and changes the channel.

"The bodie of 17-year-old Casey Becker and her 18-year-old boyfriend, Steven Orth were discovered late last night by the girl's parents and friend, Heather Myers." The news reporter says.

"I'm famous." I say laughing.

"The Woodsboro double murder case. Authorities are baffled by the lack of clues and the savage..." Sidney changes the channel.

"Aw, I was watching that." I tell her.

"The town's in shock, and no one can quite believe what had happened here, although this is not the first time this small community of Woodsboro has endured such tragedy. Only a year ago Maureen Prescott, wife and mother was found raped and murdered not far from this peaceful town square." Dang. Sidney turns it off and throws me the control.

"I'll come back." She says walking away. Right.

"I'm going to raid your fridge." I say going towards her kitchen. She better have coffee. Oooo. Yup, I'm making coffee. I go to her fridge and open it. I'm suddenly hungry.

•••

"Dude never take off the mask, you'll ruin my appetite." I say out loud as I watch Halloween. Again. Earlier I watched It, Beetlejuice, and The Shining. I have chips and candies all over me. Popcorn is definitely not an option anymore. I didn't even notice its dark outside. Out of nowhere, I hear the phone go off making me jump. I spilled chips all over.