• 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢 •

[ 05. sausage ! ]

"GOD, I LOVE IT

"GOD, I LOVE IT. "I'LL SEND YOU A COPY. Bam!" Tatum says playing with her bear. I let out a laugh. I grab a book and open it. It was a magazine but we'll call it a book cus I wanna be studious.

"Bitch went down." I say after her. We laugh again. I was sitting on a chair with the 'book' in my hands. It was a crime mystery 'book' cus why not.

"I'll send you a copy." Bam! Sid... Superbitch! You're so cool." Tatum says making me snort. As she sits up I throw a bear at her. She catches it before it hit her when her brother Dewey came into the room. I groan. I didn't really like him. He was a weirdo.

"Thought you might want some ice for that right hook." Dewey tells Sidney as he throws her an ice pack. I grab a chip out of the chip bag.

"Thanks." Sidney says catching it. I then turn the page of my book with my crusty fingers. It wasn't my book so...

"I'll be right next door. Try to get some sleep." Dewey tells her. I roll my eyes at him.

"Leave demon." I say to him. He gives me a glare as I flip him off,

"Yeah, yeah." Tatum tells him signaling him to go. He walks off.

"Paint my nails will you." I tell Tatum. She hums. I get up and go sit next to her. I hum. "Black." I tell her. "We should totally pretend that we're having a threesome." I say laughing.

"Really." Tatum says as she gives me a 'really' look. I scoff.

"He said he's next door, I want to annoy him." I say pouting.

"So, do you guys really think Billy did it?" She asks. I look at her weird.

"Have a threesome?" I ask smirking. Hehehe.

"No! EW." Tatum says scrunching up her nose.

"Do you think he was the one trying to murder you guys, Idiot." She says making me gasp offended.

"He was there, Tatum." Sidney says. She had her back to us. I roll my eyes at her.

"Yeah, and so was I. I don't think he did it." I say as Tatum starts painting my nails.

"He was destined to have a flaw. I knew he was too perfect." She says with a funny expression as she paints my nails. Her mom opens the door and comes in.

"Telephone, Honey." Her mom says sweetly.

"Who is it?" Tatum asks her as I sneeze. "Bless you." She says.

"It's for Sid." Her mother replies. Sidney turns.

"My dad?" She asks hopefully. Tatum's mother looks at her sadly.

"I don't think so." She says holding the door handle.

"Take a message." Tatum says leaning back on the headboard. I slap her hand as she pulls my hands with her. 

"No, um, I'll get it." Sidney says getting up. She walks around the bed than out the room.

"How's she doin'." Tatum's mom asks us.

"Depressed." I say. Tatum slaps my arm and rolls her eyes.

"She's still a little shaken right now." She tells her mother. I just look at her annoyed.

"And you?" She asks me. I smile at her.

"I'm fine, although some cookies would be appreciated." I tell her smiling. She gives me a soft smile.

"No!" Sidney suddenly says loud. Tatum and her mom rush to her as I grab a chip bag and walk slowly towards them. "Leave me alone!" She says to the person on the phone. "Who are you?" She asks.

"Dewey!" Tatum's mom calls out for Dewey. I roll my eyes and go bang on his door. He goes out and goes towards Sidney.

"What?" He asks looking around. I throw a chip at him as we go out of the room. "What?" He asks again. I sigh as I go onto Tatum's bed. I didn't notice I still had the chip bag in my hand until Tatum pointed it out.

~~~

"Sidney Prescott, and Heather Myers, who escaped a vicious attack last night... are the daughters of Maureen Prescott, who was brutally killed last year, and Elizabeth Myers who was found dead in her car... when convicted murderer Cotton Weary broke into their home... and savagely raped and tortured the deceased. Not only that, a few years back, harrassed Elizabeth Myers and her daughter Lydia Myers. Cotton Weary is currently awaiting appeal for the death sentence... handed down father the young Sidney testified against him." The newsman said on the tv. I roll my eyes as I eat my food.

"She was the key witness in the state's case against the..." The tv turned off. I groan as I hear the remote being put on the counter.

"Man, I was watching that!" I say sadly. Dewey sits next to Sidney. Sometimes I think he's a pedo. He sure looks like it. No, he looks like a younger version of Charlie Swan from Twilight. I start laughing to myself. The vampires are like tampons but with glitter.

"It's never gonna stop, is it?" Sidney asks looking down at her plate. I reach over to grab Tatukms sausage but she slaps my hand away. I pout.

"Billy was released." Dewey says making me look up to him fast. "His cellular bill was clean. He didn't make those calls." He says making me laugh. "We're checkin' every cellular account in the country."

"Damn, I thought the police was too cheap for that." I say taking Dewey's bread. He sighs and continues.

"Any calls made to you it Casey Becker are being cross-referenced. It's going to take some time but we'll find him." He says getting up. He then walks away making me smile.

"Finally, It smelled like bullshit." I say taking his plate.

"Okay?" Tatum says. She then laughs when she sees my plate. "You sure do eat a lot." She says amusingly.

"Damn, right. I might be small but I can eat." I say laughing. Her mom comes over to give me another egg.

"Here you go." She says putting the egg on my plate.

"I would come here often. You make food for an army." I tell her. She laughs as she walks away.

"Now, I have an idea which is that you guys make my food for the rest of the year and I..." I say but stop to think.

"You'll stop watching Halloween around us." Tatum says making me glare at her. She chuckles at my reaction.

"You love Michael Myers, you just won't admit it." I tell her. She rolls her eyes. "Who doesn't like big di-" I say but get interrupted by Tatum's mom. She clears her throat. "Sorry. I mean big...big sausage." I say smiling.

"Really Heather!" Tatum's mom says. Both Sidney and Tatum laugh. I roll my eyes.

"I didn't have another word to use." I say biting my sausage with a smirk.

— 05 —