• 𝔱𝔢𝔫 •

[ 10. flashback ! ]

"I'M SO HUNGRY!" I GROAN OUT

"I'M SO HUNGRY!" I GROAN OUT. I haven't ate the whole day and we still have an hour of school. I bang my head on my desk. Lydia turns to me and laughs.

"Stop exaggerating, Heather." She tells me amused. I roll my eyes at my sister. It's annoying that we look alike but the good thing is that I have brown hair while she had blond. That's how people tell the difference between us.

"Here, I've got some carrots and celery." Tatum tells me as she gives me a container. I look at her disgusted. "What? You've got to eat veggies." She tells me. I gag and grab the container.

"Whatever." I say as my lip lifts in disgust. I tap Sidney who was in front of me. "Hey, Sid. You got any food left?" I ask her. I skipped lunch as I had to retake a stupid test.

"Um, I think I have some pasta." She tells me. I groan and lean back on my chair. The teacher is having us do partner work and my partner was Stu who was flirting with Lydia. I bite into a celery before putting it on my desk.

"Here." Someone says. I look and see it was Billy. He had a bag of chips in his hand. He had it out for me to grab. I smile and grab them.

"Thanks creep." I tell him. He rolls his eyes at the name. I had caught him staring at me once from his bed room. We live next to each other. My room was facing his. I didn't mind as it just made my ego go up.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that." He says making me tap my chin. I pretend to think. I gasp.

"Until I die." I say crossing my legs. He hums. I look at him suspiciously. I kick his leg making him look at me. "So, what we're you doing last night? I saw you dragging something big into the trash bin." I tell Billy.

"Oh, uh, it was the trash. Cleaning day, you know." He tells me. That makes sense but I know he's lying. I'm not dumb enough to actually believe him.

"Right." I say opening the bag. I could feel him staring but I don't care. I give Tatum her stupid veggies. She rolls her eyes at me. I stick my tongue at her.

"Guess what!" Stu says sitting down in his chair. Stu happens to be Lydia's boyfriend. They're so annoying.

"Nobody asked." I tell him. He puts his hand on his left side of his chest nowhere near his heart.

"I'm hurt. Don't be such a bitch." He tells me. Our friends laugh. I fake laugh at them.

"I'm not. I'm just being myself." I say throwing a celery at Stu. He glares at me when he sees I bite into it. "Get to work you idiot, I can't fail this stupid project." I tell him mad.

"This stupid what?" Mr. Flips asks. He had his hands on his hips as he stares at me. I sneer at him before acting like I'm about to faint.

"Why is it hot?" I ask putting my hand on my head. "Oh, I feel like I'm going to throw up." I say holding my stomach.