• 𝔰𝔦𝔵 •

[ 06. psychopathic killer ! ]

I ROLL MY EYES AS WE GET TO SCHOOL

I ROLL MY EYES AS WE GET TO SCHOOL. There was a lot of news cars everywhere. Not only that, many people were looking at us since we were in a police car. As I get out I put on sun glasses so I look cool.

"That's right bitches, all eyes on me." I say as I hop off the car.

"Don't worry Sidney, it's cool you'll be safe here." Dewey tells Sidney as she gets out the car. I roll my eyes once again. He's such an idiot.

"So, how does it feel to almost be brutally murdered..." a reporter says approaching us but Dewey pushes her away from us.

"It felt...kinky." I say smirking. Some gasps are heard all around.

"Leave them alone." Dewey says shaking his head at me. I pose for the camera.

"Rarr." I say posing for the camera. I laugh when I see peoples reactions.

"People want to know, they have the right to know." The reporter shouts in my ear.

"That you're a bitch? Hell yeah." I say walking away. I think I might be def.

"How does it feel?" The reporter says as if she never heard me.

"Only you would know." I scream back at her. Me, Sidney and Tatum walk to school. Sidney grabs Tatum's arm and looks to the left.

"What?" Tatum asks confused. I look at Sidney like she's crazy.

"The time is finally here, she's crazy." I say acting like I'm crying. "I knew this time would come but not this soon."

"Just..." Sidney says as she walks away. She starts to walk towards Gale Weathers. I sigh and walk towards them.

"I'm not here to fight. I just need to talk." Sidney says all calmly. I roll my eyes again.

"I am." I say approaching them. God, I hate that bitch.

"Kenny, camera, now!" Gale says all panicked.

"Off the record. No camera." Sidney tells her. Gale goes all up in her personal bubble.

"Forget it." Gale tells her. I give her a look.

"Please? You owe me." Sidney pulls out the you owe me card. I nod.

"Yup." I say making Gale scoff.

"I owe you shit!" Gale exclaims. I flip her off.

"You owe my mother!" Sidney says as the camera man comes out the van. Gale stops him.

"Your mothers murder was last years hottest court case. Somebody was gonna write about it." She says rudely.

"And it had to be you with all your lies and bullshit theories." Sidney says making me cheer for her. Tell her.

"What is your problem? You got what you wanted. Cotton Weary's in jail. They're gonna gas him. A book is not gonna change that." She tells Sidney. Sidney just looks at her for a second.