• 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 •

[ 07. let's boogie ! ]

"MAYBE SHES A SLUT LIKE HER mother

"MAYBE SHES A SLUT LIKE HER mother." I hear as I approached the restroom. I furrowed my eyebrows. Don't tell me it's that bitch. I swear these wanna-be Barbies are getting on my nerves.

"You're evil." Another girl says in an amusing tone. I roll my eyes. Her voice gives me pick-me vibes. I don't do pick-mes.

"Please, it's a common fact. Her mother was a tramp." The girl says chuckling. I wonder if Sidney's inside here. Most likely.

"Cut her some slack. She watched her mother get butchered." The other girl says back to her. I hum. She did get butchered.

"And it fucked her up royally. Think about it." The girl tells the other girl. "Her mother's death leaves her disturbed and hostile." She says with a tone that I hate. "It's a cruel and inhumane world, she's delusional. Where is this? Etcetera. Completely suicidal. One day she snaps. She wants to kill herself...but she realizes that teen suicide is out this year...and homicide is a much healthier therapeutic expression."

"Where do you get this shit?" The other girl says with a shocked tone.

"Ricki Lake." She answers with a bored tone. God, she's such an idiot. Can I kill myself now?

"You are pathetic." The other girl tells her amusingly. When they come out I approach them.

"Yeah, you guys really are. And some advice, stay away from the sun, I can already smell the plastic." I say. They glare at me. "Well since you guys don't have anything to say I'ma just go, gotta go get ready to fuck your guyses dad." I say when the blond one is about to say something. As I go into the restroom I see Sidney in front of the mirror.

"Are you okay?" I ask her when as she looks around. She nods. She bends down. I roll my eyes and look at myself. She shakes her head and goes through her bag. I sigh. When I open my mouth I hear someone call Sidney. We look at each other confused then look around.

"Is somebody there?" Sidney asks. I walk around. She bends down again to see the bottom of the stalls. I look at her.

"I don't think anyone's here." I tell her. Suddenly she looks to the side intensely. I furrow my eyebrows and look at where she looking at. I walk backward when I see someone's shoes in a stall. Sidney gasp. She runs as the killer gets out of the stall.

"Hey!" I scream as she leaves me. She slides on the floor under the killer she storms out of the restroom. The killer turns to me and walks toward me. I walk back to the wall and scream.

•••

3rd pov

"It was just some sick fuck having a laugh, Sidney." Tatum tells Sidney as they go out the school. Sidney scoffs at Tatum. She knew what really happened.

"No, it was him, Tatum. I know it." Sidney tells her with a worried expression. What Sidney forgot was that Heather was with her in the restroom.

"You're not to pee alone anymore. If you pee, I pee. Is that clear?" Tatum tells Sidney. Stu comes from behind them.

"Kizzo-kaskizzo is is-out." I don't know what you did, Sidney. But on behalf of the entire student body, we all say "Thank you."." Stu says putting his hands up. Tatum smacks him on the shoulder.

"Drop it, Stu." Tatum scolds him. Stu goes and picks her up.

"I say an impromptu party tonight, my house." Stu says. 'Heather' comes up to them.

"Great! I'll be there." She says cheerily. Stu points at her and nods excitedly. Sidney looks at her and realizes.

"Celebrate this little siesta. What do you say?" He asks. Heather laughs at Stu's expressions.

"Are you serious?" Tatum exclaims. Heather eats one of her candy.

"This little vixen... doesn't invite the entire world, we'll be fine. Intimate gathering, intimate friends." Stu says skipping. Tatum looks at Sidney as she looks at Heather.

"What do you say, Sid?" Tatum asks her. Sidney looks at her.

"I mean, pathos could have its perks." She says as the four walk.

"Totally protected. Yo, I am so buff. I've got you covered, girl." Stu says making the girls laugh.

"Come one, Sid. For me? It could be fun." Tatum tells her as they stop walking. Heather stands next to her. Sidney looks at her then at Tatum.

"Okay, whatever." She says shrugging. Heather claps her hands.

"Yeah? Nice." Stu says holding Tatum's shoulders. "Cool. You guys bring food, all right?" Stu says making Heather shake her head.

"Nah, I'm coming for the food not taking." She says as she, Sidney, and Tatum walk away from him. Sidney looks at her again. Heather looks at her and tilts her head. "What?" She asks her. Sidney shakes her head and looks away.

•••

' Heathers POV '

"Schools out." Tatum says. I look up as I munch on candy. This was boring.

"What if Cotton Weary is telling the truth?" Sidney asks us. She lets out a sigh as she looks around.

"Maybe he was having an affair with your mom. I mean, your dad was always out of town on business. Maybe... maybe your mom was just a very unhappy woman." Tatum suggests to Sidney. I hum thinking it's true. It makes sense.

"If they were having an affair, how come Cotton couldn't prove it in court?" Sidney asks. Because he's an idiot.

"You can't prove a rumor. That's why it's a rumor." I tell them making them nod agreeing.

"Right. Created by that little tabloid twit Gale Weathers." Sidney says making me smirk. I look to the side and roll my eyes. I look back to Sidney and Tatum and sigh. This is getting boring. This is why I never come.

"It goes further back, Sid. There's been talk about other men." Tatum tells Sidney. I open the bag next to me and look for other candies. I see a bag of chips and cringe.

"And you believe it." Sidney tells Tatum.

"Well, you can only heat that Richard Gere gerbil story so many times..." Tatum says. Sidney gets up and puts her hand on her head. "before you have to start believing it." Sidney walks to the other side of the balcony. "I'm sorry." Tatum says sighing.

"Y-You know, if I was wrong about Cotton Weary...then...the killer's still out there." Sidney says looking out in a distance. Tatum walks toward Sidney. I get up and walk over to them.

"Don't go there, Sid. You're starting to sound like some Wes Carpenter flick or something." Tatum looks at Sidney directly. "Don't freak yourself, okay? We've got a long night ahead of us. Okay?" Tatum tells Sidney that smiles and nods.

"Let's boogie." I say smirking. This is going to be fun.

"Also, what's with you today. You're too quiet." Tatum tells me. I look at her annoyed.

"Nothing. I just woke up and realized that the world sucks." I say shrugging. They look at me weird. "Now stop looking at me, I hate being looked at."

— 07