blind love part-3

Jin enlisted Namjoon's help to find Tae. And after reaching school, Jimin was trying to find out from his classmate about Sam and Tae, whether they had a fight with someone in the last few days, or someone wants to take revenge on Tae for something.
Jimin, after talking to everyone about Tae and Sam, heads off to get the book from his locker.
Author POV: Jimin loved Tae so much. And Jimin was very upset because of Tae's disappearance. Even while going to get the book from the locker, he was thinking about tae. That's when suddenly Jimin collides with someone.
Jimin: Ah!
Person: What happened? are you alright?
Jimin: Yes! I'm fine and sorry, actually I was thinking something. That's why I couldn't see you.
At Jimin's behest, that person did not answer Jimin.
Jimin POV: Whoa! What a beautiful face And the glow of his face, it seems that many moons are shining together.
But who is this? Never seen him in school before. And why is he looking at me like this?
Thinking all this Jimin said to that person,
Jimin: Who are you? Never seen you here before.
On Jimin's question, the man said hesitantly.
Man: That! My name is Suga. And I came here for some work.
But tell me, what's your name? And you seem a little upset. what happened?
Jimin probably should have refused Suga when he asked. Maybe he shouldn't have told his heart. Because Suga is a stranger. Jimin doesn't know him. But despite not wanting, Jimin could not stop himself from speaking his mind to Suga.
Jimin: My name is Jimin. Actually I am thinking about a friend of mine, he has not been meeting since last night. No one knows where he is! Tae is my best friend. My soulmate, I'm getting upset for him.
Jimin said crying, so Jimin's cry was not seen from Suga.
Suga: Hey stop Jimin! please stop crying.  tell me about your friend I will help you to find your friend.
A small smile appeared on Jimin's face at Suga's behest.
Jimin: Really! Will you really help me?
Suga nods yes while smiling at Jimin's cuteness.
Jimin tells Suga everything about Tae. Suga, after learning about Tae, promises Jimin. That he will find Tae soon.
The two exchange their numbers with each other and Suga walks out of the school saying bye to Jimin. There was a slight smile on both of their faces at this time.

Writers POV: Jimin and Suga started taking a liking to each other somewhere. But Jimin was unaware that Suga belonged to the Mafic word. And Suga didn't know that many
And Suga did not know that the boy who was in the basement of his mansion. The same Jimin's friend is Tae. Because Suga hasn't seen Tae properly yet. After Tae came to the basement, Suga went to the basement only once. And that too to call JK and at that time Suga didn't see Tae properly because the light in the basement was low.
Suga calls one of his men after coming out of school.
Suga: Hello! Yes, listen to me carefully.
I am sending you information about a boy. Tae is his name. Full name will be written in the resume. Where and with whom is he at this time, I want complete information. Got it! And if anything goes wrong, you forget to live because death will be waiting for you.
At the behest of Suga, the man cut the call saying yes.
Jimin and Jin were doing their best to find Tae.
And tae was trying too. To come out of JK's grip.
JK grabs Tae's wrist sharply and turns Tae on his side.
And grabs Tae's wrist tightly with his hand behind his waist. Tae screams in pain.
Tae: Ah Hyung! Sir please leave me. please
JK: what! Sir no...
cookie! You will call me Cookie from now on. Understood?

When JK said in a stern tone, Tae shivered with fear. And he said quickly, nodding yes
Tae: Sir I mean...cookie, I really wouldn't say anything on anyone, what happened to me. Please let me go
JK says while looking at Tae with a smirk.
JK: Oh! So you can see everything. And you all know what happened.
and you! You are trying to scare me that you will not tell anything to anyone. how dare you.
When JK suddenly says to Tae in anger, Tae starts crying while trembling with fear.
And tells JK.
Tae: No! I didn't say this. I really didn't see anything, I was saying that.
Before Tae could finish his talk, JK stopped him and said
JK: That's it! go to the bathroom and come fresh.
Tae: (fearfully) Why in the bathroom?
JK: (Getting annoyed) You don't have the right to question, just do what you're told.
Hearing JK's scary voice, Tae gets scared, and without saying a word, turns to go to the other side of the room.
JK: Where are you going? The bathroom is not on that side but on this side.
JK said while turning  Tae, then tae bending his nostril, spread both his hands towards the front and started moving forward.
He was trying to find the bathroom with his hand. That's when he suddenly felt someone's hand on his shoulder, Tae asked nervously.
Tae: Who?
JK: (with a bit of a smile) I'm your cookie, who else would it be? I thought you didn't see anything. So how can you take a bath alone? If you fell in the water somewhere. You will get hurt That's why I'll help you.

Author POV: Actually JK was doing it all intentionally. To test Tae. Because he knew, if Tae wasn't really blind, he would try to stop JK from doing this.
Tae wanted to stop JK, but not because of this. Rather because Tae was afraid of JK.
Tae: Sir.
JK: What? What did you say? what have i told you? What do you need to call me?
JK asked in a stern tone, then Tae cried himself and said
Tae: C....Cookie.
JK: Yes! So you have to insist on getting anything done for you. Interesting!
After JK says Aye, Tae wants to say something to him but JK grabs Tae's hand and pulls him, and comes inside the bathroom.
After coming to the bathroom, JK made Tae stand on the wall of the bathroom. And then began to unbutton the buttons of his shirt, from below, one, two, three.
Tae holds JK's hand.
Tae: (with increased palpitations) What are you doing?
JK said shaking Tae's hand.
JK: I just explained that you cannot do anything, neither any question from me nor the courage to stop me. And if you have not understood this thing yet, then tell me. Next time my gun will explain you better.
When JK said, Tae stood silent with the fists of both his hands on the wall. There was helplessness with fear on his face. And tears in his eyes.
After opening the buttons of JK Tae's shirt, he took off his shirt and threw it in a corner of the bathroom. And he went away from him for a moment. Tae was confused, could not understand what is happening all this.
That's when suddenly JK grabbed Tae's hand and quickly pulled him towards him. Tae was not ready for this sudden action of JK. And he kept his head on JK's chest, avoiding falling.
A sly smile appeared on JK's lips. And JK started the shower. When drops of cold water fell on Tae's bare body, Tae shivered with cold.
JK says while moving his lips near Tae's ears.
JK: Are you feeling cold?
Yes, he nods his head.
JK: What do you want my darling! can i warm you up a bit?
Hearing these words of JK, he gets nervous and tries to run away from there once again.
JK draws Tae closer to him once again.
After pulling Tae in his arms, JK kissed his neck with his lips, then electric waves ran through Tae's body. His patience was broken.
Tae pushes JK and says
Tae: Stupid! Fvck!. What have you understood me? I can't see It doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want with me.
Tae had really woken up JK's devil sleeping inside him. JK's face turned red with anger. Like drops of blood could drip from his face at any time. Perhaps if Tae could see, his voice would have stopped because of fear.
Tae went on talking angrily, and JK angrily stood silently looking at him. Maybe something was going on in his demonic mind.
JK went ahead and grabbed Tae's wrist tightly. Tae once again groaned in pain, but his pain had increased manifold, perhaps because of JK's anger.
Tae tried to release himself but was unsuccessful.
JK dragged Tae to the bathtub. And then he dipped tea in the bathtub. And himself also came inside the bathtub to tae
Tae's breath had grown. The heart was running like an engine, faster and faster, with each passing second the speed of his breathing was also increasing.
Tae: (begged) Sir.....cookie.... please, I'm sorry, don't do anything like that. Please listen to me, I will do everything for you, I will do whatever you say, but please leave me.
After saying this, Tae started crying bitterly.
But JK did not feel any pity for him.
JK took the belt off his pants. And pulled both the hands of Tae upwards.
It was probably somewhere in Tae's understanding that what was going to happen next. The same, tae he used to hear in news channels on TV everyday. And sometimes even while  talking about it to some people.
JK tied the wrists of Tae's hands to his belt and turned them upwards. Tae's sobs stopped. Throat filled and he could not say anything except remembering his brother Jin.
A torrent of tears fell from both the corners of his eyes.
JK was quickly rubbing his lips, on Tae's lips and while giving a bite on it he came till his neck. While kissing Tae's neck harshly, JK's hands were making Tae naked. His hand were pulling Tae's pants with boxers
JK cut Tae's neck and Tae sighed.
The joy that JK got after hearing Tae's groan, he had never got before.
After sucking Tae's neck, when JK touched his chest, and his hands finally got success to making Tae fully naked.
Tae could not handle himself.
Because he had not eaten anything since yesterday morning. Because yesterday he was unwell, he had pain in his stomach since morning. By evening the pain had subsided, so Jin was making soup for Tae. And he went to Sam's house to get the notebook. And then his life changed from there. At this time Tae was living in such a hell, from where there was no one to take him out.
Tae was also found to have a very small amount of water to drink.
And from all of above, the torture, Tae falls unconscious in the same bathtub. And slowly he starts slipping under the water. So JK raised his head and looked at Tae. JK gets nervous seeing Tae unconscious. And coming out of the water quickly, he lifted tea in both his hands.
And quickly comes out of the bathroom. JK was laying Tae on the bed when Namjoon came there at the same time.
And start looking at JK in surprise.

See you in the next part.
Thanks for reading 💜