blind love part-6

After Hobi is gone
JK turned and looked at T, T was still sitting on the bed shriveled in fear.
His hand was in Namjoon's hand, and Suga was also standing beside T.
JK said going to T.
JK: T! Did you feel anything strange? When that man was with you. Anything so that we can find it.
When asked by JK, T nodded his head. JK was probably about to ask T something else as well. That's when Namjoon grabbed his hand. And gestures by shaking his head. After stopping JK from asking more questions, Namjoon looked at T and said,
T: We're going to sleep in our room. You sleep too And JK will be in this room with you. If you need anything, talk to JK.
While Namjoon was talking to T, JK interrupted and said.
JK: Yes, if you need anything, just tell me.
Hearing Namjoon's words, T gets nervous again. And while holding Namjoon's hand a little tighter, he says.
T: Hyung please don't leave me here alone. Please take me with you too. I
I will sleep on the ground, promise I will not disturb anyone.
But please! I don't want to stay here
T was still in shock. Whatever had just happened to him. T could not forget him.
And he was afraid to be in this room alone with JK.
But Namjoon and Suga could not do anything against JK's wishes in this matter.
Namjoon filled the question towards JK.
With that in mind, JK.
Looking at T.
JK: You probably didn't hear that properly. You are not alone in this room. I am with you too, and I will take care of you all night.
JK said to T with a little emphasis, then T did not say anything again.
After JK's request, Namjoon and Suga go to their respective rooms after saying good night to T and JK.
T was still sitting on the bed just as scared and shocked. Like a small child who has just been beaten unnecessarily, for no fault of his.
After Namjoon and Suga left, JK locked the door of the room from inside.
The sound of the door closing stopped T's sobs.
JK turned and looked at T, and felt pain in his heart for the first time today.
JK quickly approaches T. and he said while sitting beside the t
JK: T! I know you don't believe me. But trust my brother.
Whatever happened here a while back, I had not done that.
I don't know how to make you believe but I am telling the truth. Please believe me
JK was trying to convince T. That's when T whispered softly.
T: I have to go back to my house. Near my Hyung to my friend Jimin.
JK did not respond to T's query.
JK: T! You go to sleep, here I am.
At the behest of JK, he lays down on the bed with a tea blanket. But sleep had gone too far from his eyes.
T's eyes remained open for a long time, JK sat on the chair in front of him, staring at her for hours. The light of the room was only on, because whether there was light in the room or not, it was not going to make any difference to T's eyes.
After a long time, both the eyelids were covered. JK was sleeping on the chair and on the tea bed.
The morning was just about to come, the redness of the sun had engulfed all around in the sky. Which was indicating that the sun would rise in the sky at any moment.
JK was sleeping sitting on the chair. And in his sleep he was just about to fall down from the chair. That's when T held him in his arms.
T got up to go to the bathroom. But he saw that JK was about to fall from the chair. So T came forward and gently grabbed JK.
And slowly supporting JK on his shoulder, takes him to the bed and makes him lie down.
Are you confused? Don't be! Let us know how the T started looking.

Flashback.
When T was going to Sam's house, he felt something strange. His head was spinning. T thought that maybe he had not eaten anything since morning, so his head was dizzy.
When T reaches Sam's house and hears gunshots, T falls unconscious for a few minutes. And when he regained consciousness, everything seemed a little blurry to him. A big smile appeared on T's face. His eyesight was coming back. But the very next moment, again the lines of fear and trouble appear on his face. When he remembers that a bullet has been fired somewhere here.
T quickly gets up from his place and runs towards Sam's house. As soon as T entered the house by opening the door, he could not believe his eyes, right in front of him the dead body of Sam's father was lying in blood.
And nearby Sam's mother was lying unconscious. Sam was nowhere to be seen.
Because T was seeing everything blurry right now, so T could not understand. Whose corpse is this? And who are these people around him? T tries to see everything properly by raising his eyebrows and enlarging his eyes.
And meanwhile Hobi comes to him.
Seeing Hobi approaching him, T stopped acting in fear. T started trying so that he could show Hobi in such a way that he could not see anything. And something similar happened.
Seeing T's eyes like this and seeing him behaving strangely, Hobi began to move his hand in front of his face. But T doesn't give any response.
Then Hobi asked T while threatening.
Has he seen anything?
T answers no to Hobi.
And then T reaches the basement of JK's mansion from here.
After coming to the basement, T saw that there is a CCTV camera installed in the upper corner on the basement wall. T understood that these people would not believe him so easily. And then T started his great world class acting.
On which everyone had to believe. But in the meantime, JK's heart started to feel a different feeling for T. Which drove T from the basement to JK's bedroom. T knew, that no one should know the truth at any cost, that T could see everything now. T was now seeing everything clearly. But T could not let JK doubt this at all. So he continued his acting. Even when JK was harassing him in the bathroom.
When JK took T to the bathtub and T understood that JK was not going to leave her today, T pretended to be unconscious.
But whatever happened last night, there was a little confusion about it. Because the light in the room was dim last night and the man who attacked T. He was wearing a mask. That's why T didn't recognize him. T didn't understand. Who was that after all? Because if that person was JK. So why was he wearing a mask? And why did he try to do this?
And if that person wasn't JK! Then who could that be? Who has the guts to come into JK's room and dare to do something like this to T?
Flashback End.
T made JK lie on the bed it didn't mean that T used to do something for JK.
T had seen from yesterday. That JK was starting to care for him. And till late in the night JK was awake only because of T.
T still didn't believe JK. But he did not allow JK to fall like this.
T, after putting JK on the bed, proceeded to go to the bathroom, then suddenly stopped at his place. His throat became dry, his heart started thumping. JK grabbed T's wrist with his hand.
T felt that JK might not know the truth. He probably shouldn't have done that. after taking a deep breath
T closed his eyelids tightly. And then he turned and looked like JK with one eye open.
JK's eyes were closed. So T left his breath  outside. And heaved a sigh of relief. That's when JK gives T a blow, and T is over JK the next moment.
His face is exactly opposite to that of JK. T rolled his tongue over his dried lips, and then he moistened his dried throat with a gulp of spit.
Meanwhile, JK suddenly grabs T in his arms with both his hands. and flips with the T and lowers the T under itself. And himself comes over him. JK opens his eyes and sees. T closed his eyes tightly. JK smiles seeing this.
And goes to T's ear and says.
JK: What did you see?

See you in the next part, thanks for reading.
Boreha💜💜💜