blind love part-7

JK went to T's ear and asked him softly,
JK: What did you see?
Hearing this from JK, T is shocked and quickly opens his eyes.
And he said nervously.
T: What? Have I not done anything?
Ahh! I mean, how can I see? Because.
Jk says stopping T in the middle.
JK: Because you can't even see. Isn't it!
JK said with a smile, then T just kept looking at him in surprise. He didn't understand. Whether JK has come to know about his truth or not! And if the truth is found out! So why is JK smiling?
T was getting upset thinking about all these things, and it was clearly visible on his face. JK said with a laugh looking at T's face.
JK: What happened, why are you getting so upset? As if I have caught your lie. I was just joking. to make you laugh But instead of laughing, you got upset.
JK said while fake pouting. Then a small smile appeared on T's face. T was staring at JK. Inside JK he could see a small child at this moment. Due to which T is not scared at all.
T was looking at JK like this. So JK gently kissed T's lips.
T is puzzled for a moment. His face turns red with shame. He turns his face to the other side.
T wanted to get away from JK's captivity. But he could not do this.
Because JK was right on top of him. And T didn't have enough power to take JK away from him.
JK said while lovingly turning T's face towards his.
JK: You're blushing. Your face has turned red.JK's words were making T nervous. T said looking away from JK's eyes.
T: Cookie! I want to go to the bathroom.
On T's behest, JK gets up from the bed and stands up. And grabs T's hand and tries to take her to the bathroom. So T stopped him and said.
T: JK I'll go myself. you don't get upset
JK: But how do you know where the bathroom is?
T: What is that! After staying in one place for some time, I get an idea. Which thing is where.
tends to!
JK: Still, as long as you're here, I'm yours.
JK was just finishing his talk, when T stopped him and said.
T: Until! what do you mean? Am I going back to my house?
T asked JK, excited and smiling.
JK just replied to T's point.
JK: We'll talk about that later, you go now.
Upon hearing JK, the smile disappears from T's face once again. T quietly goes to the bathroom. And JK leaves the room. JK once again locked the door of T's room from outside. So that t can not run away.
After JK comes out of his room, comes to the courtyard of the mansion to meet Hobi.
Where Hobi is already sitting waiting for JK to come.
After coming to JK Hobi tells him.
JK: Hobi! What happened? Did you know anything?
Hobie: Boss, that man was from our enemy gang. Maybe they are watching over us. And so they came to know that we have brought T here.
Hearing Hobi's words, JK asked him in surprise.
JK: So what does this have to do with T? What are they going to get by harassing T!
Hobi: Boss! They! Actually! There are some things you don't know.
JK gets annoyed by the puzzled words of Hobi.
JK: Hobi! Stop this bullshit, and tell me everything frankly.
When asked by JK, Hobi said
Hobi: Boss! Actually! Namjoon Boss is having an affair with T's brother Jin. And Suga Boss also met T's friend Jimin yesterday. Our enemies probably know about their relation. And by hurting T, they are all trying to take revenge on us. Trying to bring distance between us. So that he can weaken us.
After knowing all the truth from Hobi, JK's face turned pale. He didn't know what to do now. After JK gestures, Hobi walks out with a pointed smile. And JK sits there on the couch in the courtyard with his eyes closed.
For a long time, JK sat there like this. And then slowly got up from his place and started going towards Namjoon's room.
When JK reached Namjoon's room, Namjoon was missing in his work.
Hearing JK's arrival, Namjoon turns and looks at the door.
Namjoon: JK! What is the matter? What are you doing here this morning?
JK: Hugh I have to tell you something.
Namjoon: Yes! Ok! But first you sit, that's right.
Saying Namjoon made jk sit on the chair.
Namjoon: Now speak! What is the matter?
JK: Hyung! I have made a decision about t.
Namjoon gets a little upset after hearing JK's words.
Namjoon: How's the decision? But before that I want to talk to you about something. I want to tell you something.
JK: Hyung, we'll talk about that later. First I want to give you my verdict.
When JK said stubbornly, Namjoon asked in a listening tone,
Namjoon: Well tell! What is your decision?
JK: (sad) Hyung! I'm going to send T back to his house.
Hearing this decision of JK, Namjoon asked in surprise.
Namjoon: JK! But suddenly this decision! why? Anything happened? T has said something? He didn't want to stay in that room with you last night. Somewhere because of this nothing has happened!
JK: No Hyung! There is nothing like that. I have taken this decision after much thought. I feel. that you were right. I have to convince T with love, not forcefully, make him feel my love. So I have decided to send him back to his house.
Namjoon: If that's what you want, fine. But I also want to tell you something.
JK: I know Hyung! You love T's brother. And you are in a relationship with him. Isn't it!
JK has already told his truth to Namjoon. So Namjoon's mouth remained open for a few moments.
JK smiles seeing this and says to Namjoon.
JK: Hyung! your mouth! It's not that surprising. And anyway because of your relationship it will be easier to meet T and make him feel my love.

Namjoon: Alright! But what did you think? How to send back t. And if he told his brother anything about what happened here, what would you do? Because if Jin had any idea, I was behind T's disappearance. So he can break his relationship with me too.

JK: Hyung! You do not worry. I'll take care of everything. Right now I'm going to get fresh.
After talking to JK Namjoon, comes back to his room.
When JK opened the door of the room, he saw T is sitting on the bed.
As soon as JK opened the door, T asked him.
T: Cookie! is this you?
JK said yes, nodding his head.
JK: Yes! I am why? were you scared?
T: No! I'm just
JK interrupting T
JK: Quit! Leave it! You get ready quickly, we have to go somewhere.
T: (nervously) Where?
JK: I'll tell you that later. Hurry up now, we have less time.
At the behest of JK, T asked him
T: My clothes! what will i wear?
JK takes out clothes for T from the wardrobe and says coming to T.
JK: Here it is! Your size clothes, I told Hobi. That he bought some clothes for you. then you can wear it.
T says taking the cloth in his hand.
T: Thanks cookie!
JK goes to the bathroom to freshen up. And T starts changing clothes in the room itself. T took off his shirt and put it on the bed. And during that time JK suddenly came out of the bathroom. T quickly takes the shirt in his hand and puts it on his chest, a little nervous and asks JK.
T: What happened? Why did you suddenly come out?
JK did not give him any answer even after T's ask, because JK was forgetting everything, looking at T.
JK didn't know this. But t could see him looking at himself like that.
T once again drew JK's attention to himself.
T: Cookie! Cookie! Are you here? do you need something?
JK: Yes? Yes! I had to take the towel. I forgot to take the towel.
Saying this, JK quickly takes the towel lying on the chair in his hand. And hurriedly goes inside the bathroom.
T involuntarily laughs at this action of JK.
After a while both of them got ready and came out of the room. JK holds T's hand in his hand. And starts taking him down the stairs.
After reaching the dining table, JK pulled the chair for T and made him sit on the chair. So Suga and Namjoon, sitting on the front chair, start smiling seeing this.
When JK raised his head and looked at both of them, Suga stopped laughing and looked at the other side. And Namjoon sitting on the front chair on the side of Hobie. There was no expression on his face.
Everyone had breakfast together and then JK looking at T said
JK: You wait right here I'll come back after talking to Hyung.
T: Alright!
JK with his brothers comes to the courtyard a little far from T.
JK: Hyung! I'm going to drop T back at his house.
Suga: But JK! how you? And when did you take this decision?
Namjoon: Suga! I'll tell you about this later, JK talked to me about it. But you were not at home then. But JK you have thought everything right, haven't you?
JK: Yes Hyung! I have thought. I will come back to see you.
After talking to his Hyung, JK leaves the mansion, taking T with him.