blind love part-9

Jimin, after knowing this truth, looked at T in surprise.
And then touching his eyes with his hand and enlarging his eyes said.
Jimin: T! can you really see can you see me And, and this room too?
T said with a smile.
T: Yes, I can see. To you too, to this room, to these beautiful rings in the fingers of your hand and to your ear rings. Want to know anything else?
Jimin suddenly screamed loudly when T asked.
Jimin: Hyung! Hyung!
Hearing Jimin suddenly screaming once again, Jin terrified and ran into T's room.
Gasping Jin asked, looking at Jimin.
Jin: What happened Jimin? why are you screaming
Jimin: Hyung T can see everything. His eyes have healed.
Hearing Jimin, Jin laughed.
Jin: Jimin! It's good to joke. But don't joke about such things. T can feel bad.
Jimin: Hyung! But I
T said, stopping Jimin in the middle.
T: Hyung! I can really see everything. Jimin is telling the truth.
Jin's face was just astonished, he could not believe anything.
Jin: (getting emotional) T! I am really happy for you. But how did all this happen? Somewhere those people
T, withholding jin.
T: No Hyung! I said no, I don't remember anything. And they have no hand behind the recovery of my eyes. and yes!
Please don't talk to me about this now. I don't want to talk about this.
T said a little fed up. So Jin and Jimin smile and say.
Jin: Alright! T baby!
Jimin: We won't talk about it.
Jin: But after this great news, we'll go out to eat ice cream.
Jin laughed and shouted loudly, then T stood up from the bed.
T: Ice cream! When are we leaving? To eat ice cream?
Jimin and Jin start laughing after hearing T's question.
And then all three go out to eat ice cream.
Jimin, Tae and Jin are eating ice cream while standing on the side of the road. That's when Jin's phone rang.
Jin: Hello! Yes!
Namjoon: Jin! Baby! Your brother t is back home, hasn't it?
Jin: Yes! It's been almost an hour since he came back home.
Namjoon: Alright! I'll talk to you later.
Namjoon was asking Jin about T's access to the house because Hobi had returned to the mansion. But JK had not come back yet.
JK was secretly watching T from afar.
Seeing T laughing and happy with his brother and friend brought a smile on JK's face too. After seeing T happy, JK leaves for the mansion.
And Jin, after talking to Namjoon, started thinking that maybe it is because of Namjoon that T has been able to come back home.
T overheard Jin talking to someone about himself. So T asked Jin curiously.
T: Hyung! Whose phone was it?
Jin: That! I had a friend. was asking about you.
T, who was about to say something to Jin, stopped because Jimin's call also suddenly rang.
As Tae and Jin turned to look at Jimin, Jimin shrugged and said,
Jimin: T! Hyung! They! I have a call from a friend. I'll come to talk
Saying this he quickly walks away from there.
Jimin: Hello! Suga Hyung!
Even after asking Jimin, there was no answer from there, so Jimin felt that there is probably a network problem. Thinking this Jimin was about to cut the call. That's when Suga said,
Suga: Jimin! How are you? And your friend t reached back home, hasn't it?
Jimin: Yes! It has been almost an hour since T came back home.
Suga: Alright! Then I am disconnecting the call.
Jimin: Why? Did you call only to know about my friend?
On Jimin's question, Suga said a little nervously.
Suga: No! what is that! I mean!
Jimin: (laughs) Relax! I was joking Ok! We'll talk later. But before disconnecting the call. Thanks! To bring T back home.
Suga: Yes! Bye!
Suga quickly disconnected the call without delay.
Actually! Namjoon found this out after talking to Jin. T has reached his home, and is with his brother. So Suga tries to call JK. Suga and Namjoon were sad and upset for JK. And even after being so late, JK had not yet reached home. So both were getting worried.
But Suga dialed Jimin's number by mistake. And hearing Jimin's voice, he did not understand for a few moments, what should he say? But then Suga somehow managed the situation.
When Jimin comes back to T and Jin after talking to Suga, Tee looks at Jimin and avoids Jin.
T: Jimina! Who were you talking to?
Jimin: I was told that there was a call from a friend.
T: Oh! Good! You also made new friends in two days. Basterd! You thought me dead so soon!
Tae asks while hitting Jimin's arms, then Jimin says softly, stroking his arms.
Jimin: Ah! Tae! What are you doing? And what strange things are you doing? You know! It is only because of my new friend that you have been able to come back home. He helped me a lot in bringing you back home.
Jimin and Tae were talking slowly to each other, then Jin interrupted both of them.
Jin: You two have finished talking. So go back home.
At Jin's behest, Tae and Jimin nodded yes.
T, Jimin: jin Hyung!
All three came back home after having ice cream.
Jimin didn't go to school today, he spent the whole day with T.
The next day, T talks to Jin about going to school, and Jin refuses to let T go to school. Because T was still weak, he needed care. And jin, t didn't want to mess with many health.
Slowly a week passed by. T today was going to school with Jimin for the first time after so many days. T was very excited to go to school. His life was fine as before, or better than before.
T leaves for school with Jimin saying bye to Jin.
Half the day in school went very well. It was time for lunch. T reached the canteen with Jimin.
Jimin pointed to the chair and said to T.
Jimin: You sit down! I bring food.
T: No Jimina! you sit! I will bring food today. And that too of your choice.
At T's behest, Jimin smiled and said.
Jimin: Alright!
And then Jimin thought to himself
(T will be very happy to meet Suga, and today Suga will be happy too, having food of my choice. He has been asking me for how many days. About my choice.)
After a while, he came to Jimin with two plates of food from the tae canteen in both his hands. So Jimin went ahead and took a plate from his hand.
Jimin and T sat together and started eating while talking. In the meantime, suddenly someone came and stood behind the tae. Seeing this, a big smile came on Jimin's face. T said in surprise to see Jimin smiling.
T: Jimina! What is the matter? Liked the food too much? Why are you smiling so much?
Jimin: Oooh! No food! behind you!
Suga appears in front of Jimin and Tae as soon as Jimin tells them.
When T saw Suga in front of him, his food got stuck in his throat. When T suddenly started coughing, Jimin panicked and extended the glass of water towards him.
When T drinks a few sips of water, Jimin says looking at him.
Jimin: T's my new friend Suga and Suga's my best friend T, I mean Taehyung.
After Jimin told him, Suga slowly extended his hand towards T. to handshake.
But t started showing that he could not see anything. T completely ignored Suga.
Because T didn't want Suga to know the truth that T could see.
Jimin felt something strange when T did this. So he asked, looking at T.
Jimin: T! You are Ok? What happened to you?
When Jimin asked, T told him T: Jimina! I want to go home. just!
Jimin gets scared seeing Tae suddenly behaving like this.
That's when Suga said new.
Suga: T I'll take you home.
T: (fearingly) No! No! I'll go myself
Jimin: No! T I won't let you go alone. We go with Suga Hyung.
At Jimin's insistence, T has to return home in Suga's car.
Suga, after dropping Tae and Jimin at Tae's house, leaves from there. He felt it somewhere. Maybe t got scared because of him.
Jimin stayed with T at his house till evening. Then his parents called him back home for some urgent work, so Jimin had to go back, in the meantime he kept on pretending to sleep in his room, because he wanted to avoid Jimin's questions.
But at this time many questions were running in his mind.
After Jimin leaves, T gets upset at home alone. He wanted answers to his questions. which he did not have.
T couldn't even talk to Jimin about it. Because if Jimin asked him how he knew Suga, what would T have answered. JK forbids him to tell the truth to anyone.
Tiredly, T rushes to meet Jin at his cafe.
But as soon as he was about to go inside the cafe, he found himself sitting on the chair inside the cafe, and Jin was sitting with him. Both were talking to each other laughing. And on Jin's hand was also the hand of Namjoon.
Seeing all this, T gets scared and hides in a corner outside the cafe.

See you in the next part.
Thanks for reading.
Boreha💜💜💜