blind love end

T was looking out the window while talking to JK. Today JK was busy preparing for his brother Namjoon's wedding. And meanwhile Hobi gets a chance to execute his plan.
While talking, someone placed a cloth on T's mouth from behind, then T's eyes closed. T had fainted.
After a while jimin came to his room with T's clothes, then T did not see him anywhere in the room. Jimin looked for T in every corner of the room, called him and checked in the bathroom too, but T could not be found anywhere. For a moment, some strange thoughts came to Jimin's mind which were terrifying him. But then Jimin, ridding himself of those thoughts, said to himself.
Jimin: Jimin! Stop thinking nonsense, t must have gone out somewhere. You should find T outside. Oh yes! I call on his phone.
Thinking so, Jimin took out his phone from his pocket and started calling T.
Jimin tried many times, but T didn't receive his call even once.
Jimin was now getting scared.
Jimin quickly left the room.
Jimin looked for T in every corner of the house but could not find T anywhere.
Jimin panics and rushes to Jin.
Jimin: Hyung! Hyung!
Jin: Jimin! What happened? why are you screaming
Jimin: Hyung! T is nowhere. I searched all over the house but I could not find it anywhere.
Hearing Jimin, Jin said in surprise.
Jin: Jimin! what the hell are you talking about? He might has gone out somewhere.
call t.
When Jin said this, Jimin had tears in his eyes.
Jimin: Hyung! T is not picking up the call. I called him many times. Jimin can't hold back his tears. And starts crying.
Jin pulled out his phone and started calling Namjoon.
Jin: Namjoon! T somewhere.
Namjoon: What happened to T? Maybe that's when JK hurried out of the house without informing anything.
Author POV: When T was knocked unconscious by Hobi, a sigh came out of T's mouth. And JK had heard that. JK called T's name several times thereafter but T did not respond and after a while the call got disconnected.
Namjoon, after talking to Jin tries to call JK but JK also does not answer his call.
After a while, Namjoon and Suga arrive at Jin's house. Jin and Jimin were very concerned about T.
Namjoon: Suga! Where is Hobi, call him and find out where JK has gone. He might know.
Hearing Namjoon, Jin suddenly starts thinking.
And he said, drawing everyone's attention towards him.
Jin: Hobi! Yes! It could be hobi.
When Jin said this in a loud voice, everyone started looking at Jin in surprise.
Namjoon: Jin! what are you talking about? Hobi! what might happen?
Jin: Namjoon! I didn't tell anyone about this because I and T thought that Hobi would get better.
But that probably didn't happen.
Namjoon! Whatever this is happening, maybe all this hobie is doing. Because he likes T.
When Jin told, everything was frozen at its place for a moment.
Then Suga said looking at everyone.
Suga: Guys! If all this hobi is doing! So I probably know where he might have gone with T.
Hearing Suga's words, a ray of hope appeared on everyone's face.
Everyone went and sat in Suga's car. Suga took everyone and proceeded on the way.
flash back
Hobi, after making T unconscious, comes out of the house with him on his shoulder, saving him from all eyes.
And starts driving the car by lying T on the back seat of the car. After a while he stops his car in front of a house. And getting out of the car, he rings the doorbell of the house and without waiting for the door to open, Hobi comes back to the car. After opening the back gate, Hobie once again took T out of the car, took it on his shoulder, and headed towards the house.
The door of the house had opened. Hobie reached inside with the tea.
There was a girl in the house. who was looking at Hobi in amazement.
Hobi: Sifat! (I gave this name because I like this name.) Go fast, and bring some rope etc. whatever.
Sifat: But why? And who is this?
Hobie: Sifat! Don't argue, just do what I am saying, time is short, tae will come to his senses anytime. Then there will be a lot of problems. People around will hear the sound of T's screaming. So please hurry up.
On Hobi's insistence, Sifat, despite not wanting, gives Hobi all the things that Hobi must have.
And Hobi starts tying Tee.
Author POV: Sifat and Hobi met when Hobi went to JK's house to kill someone. Sifat was looking for a job there. The man already knew that he was going to be attacked, because he had grabbed the money of the poor people. And JK had already warned him for this that he should stop doing all this. But he didn't do that.
When Hobi reached there, the police had already laid a trap for him. That day Hobi was able to escape from there only because of Sifat.
Sifat did not know why but had helped Hobie. And since then Hobi and Sifat became good friends of each other. Hobi would come to meet Sifat whenever he got a chance. But Sifat was starting to like Hobi. He had not told his heart to Hobi till now.
After tying tae, Hobi put him on the bed.
Sifat: Hobi! What is all this happening? Won't you tell me something?
Hobie: Sifu! This is T. And I like him.
Sifat felt a little bad knowing that Hobi likes someone else. But he was getting even more surprised. Why is Hobi doing all this?
Sifat: Yes then? If you like this boy then why are you here with him like this?
Hobi: Because Sifat! My friend and boss JK also likes T's. And I don't want to share T with anyone.
Hobi had already told Sifat that the sound of some rattling came from the inner room.
Hobi and Sifat rush inside.
On reaching the door of the room, both of them saw that half of T's body was on the ground under the bed and half on the bed and the glass of water was lying on the ground nearby. Along with the water, pieces of glass were also scattered on the ground.
T was moaning in pain all this time. But his sigh was confined to that only. Because to suppress T's voice, his mouth was covered with a cloth.
Hobie quickly goes inside and lifts tae and puts it on the bed properly.
And then quickly cleans the water spilled on the ground and the pieces of glass.
During this, T was trying to free his bound hands and feet. And Sifat was looking at all this in amazement standing at the door.
Hobi said looking at Sifat.
Hobi: Sifat! I think T must be hungry, and I'm hungry, will you make us some food?
Sifat goes towards the kitchen at the behest of Hobi. And Hobi T comes to the bed nearby. As Hobi got closer to T, T started trying to slip back. T remembered very well what happened in JK's room that night. And T was just too scared, he was remembering JK in his mind. Tears were flowing from his eyes. When T tries to go back, Hobi grabs him with both his hands.
Hobi: T! Baby! why are you afraid I won't hurt you
I just want your love please. Nothing else. If you don't want to, I won't even touch you.
At the behest of Hobi, T started crying and trying to come out of his grip. Hobi gets angry. And he grabbed T's arms tightly and hugged him tightly to his neck.
T was writhing in pain like a fish.
Hobi: T! Why don't you understand my point? How many times have I told you that I love you?
Am I not entitled to love?
On this question of Hobi, someone answered from the door outside the room.
Man: Sure hobi! But this is not great to force someone.
JK came inside the room saying this. When T saw JK, a smile came on his face. And Hobi looked surprised and looked at JK.
JK: Don't be surprised, hobi. I could come here. Because for Tae's safety, I had set up in T's phone, the location of his phone was connected to my phone.
JK: Hobi! leave the t.
Hobi: No JK! I do everything you say. But sorry I can't accept this.
JK: Hobi! You are my friend and a very good friend too, because you have done so much for me, that's why I am requesting you. Otherwise you know.
JK was just talking to Hobi about leaving T when everyone comes there with Suga.
Jin first ran to the room where T was. Jin saw that T was trapped in the clutches of such hobis. So he went ahead and said while trying to go to T.
Jin: Hobi! Leave T!
One by one everyone comes to this room after Jin.
Hobi best puts a knife on T's neck to save himself and T. Everyone panicked as soon as Hobi placed the knife on T's neck. Jin quickly withdrew.
T shudders to see the knife on his neck. He felt that something bad would definitely happen today. T starts crying loudly.
Hobi: If anyone does any movement, it will not be good.
JK: Hobi: You're overdoing it. If anything happened to t. So you should know that it will not be good.
Everyone was waiting for some chance. To get T out of Hobi's captivity. No one was in a hurry. Because no one wanted T to get hurt.
In the meantime, suddenly Sifat reaches near hobi from the midst of everyone. Seeing this, everyone's breath stopped, that hobi should not do anything to T. But Hobi relied on Sifat.
Hobi didn't realize that Sifat would do something he didn't want.
Sifat went close to Hobi and suddenly snatched the knife from Hobi's hand. And removing the tae from his arms, Sifat held Hobi tightly.
When T falls upside down on the bed, JK moves fast and lifts T on his lap. JK came near the door with T and started opening his ropes.
And Hobi, angry at Sifat's action, tells him.
Hobi: Sifat! What did you do? I was fighting for my love.
Sifat: From whom? And what love? Hobi, t doesn't love you. Then what will you achieve even by fighting the most?
Hobi: But you shouldn't have done that. I convinced T to make him believe in my love.
Sifat: I am trying to do the same thing. Trying to make you believe in my love.
Everyone was surprised to hear Sifat's words.
Meanwhile jk after untying Tae hugged T tightly.
Sifat explains to Hobi that T loves JK and not him. And JK loves T, too. So it is wrong to come in between them.
Sifat: Hobi! Won't you give me a chance?
On this question of Sifat, Hobi realized how wrong he was. And Hobi says sorry to JK, T and everyone else and also promises to give Sifat a chance. Now everything was fine. So everyone happily returns home for Namjoon and Jin's wedding. After a while, Jin and Namjoon were all standing in the hall taking oath of marriage. and JK, T
They were standing on his side. After Namjoon and Jin get married. JK said gently while kissing on T's cheek and said in his ear.
JK: Shall we do it too?
T: (surprised) What?
JK: Wedding.
Hearing JK's talk, T gets shy, and JK starts smiling.

END

THANKS for reading and voting for my story.

I will back soon with a new story.
Until then be safe and healthy.
Boreha💜💜💜💜