blind love part-8

JK and T were sitting in the car. T once again asked JK.
T: Cookie Where are we going?
JK: Your house!
T says being surprised.
T: Really! My house! Am I going back to my Hyung?
JK: Yes! But I have one condition.
T: (nervously) What?
JK: You won't tell your Hyung or anyone else about it. Wouldn't even mention to anyone where you were. With whom were you And what happened to you?
otherwise!
Stopping JK midway, said T.
T: No! No, you don't even need to think about it. I will not tell anything to anyone.
JK: Yes! That would be good. Whatever it is, you will not tell the truth to anyone. Ok! otherwise!
Your brother and friend will be punished for this mistake of yours.
As soon as JK says this, T says nervously.
T: No! No! No! You won't do anything like this. I won't tell anyone, promise! whatever happens I won't tell the truth.
After T's promise, JK asks Hobi to turn the car towards T's house.
After a while the Hobi car stops right in front of T's house.
JK and Hobi put their masks on their faces. T was just looking at JK in amazement. He couldn't believe it. That JK has really come to drop him at his house.
T never thought that he would be able to come back to his house from JK's mansion so easily.
T was silently looking at JK. And then suddenly he broke his silence and said.
T: Cookie! When Hyung will ask me, where was I for these last two days? And how did I come back? So what shall I answer?
JK: You don't need to think much. That's all I have to say to Hyung. that you don't remember anything. You don't know where you were! And for how many days? Because in the meantime you were constantly unconscious. And you barely regained consciousness once or twice. But your kidnappers used to make you unconscious.
On being told by JK, T smiled and said.
T: OK! Cookie! And thanks for sending me back to my home.
T was just saying thanks to JK, when JK said to Hobi in some gesture.
On the signal of JK, Hobi starts giving him some liquid on a handkerchief.
T was watching all this. He understood that something was going to go wrong. But T could not understand this. How did he stop JK? If T says something, JK will understand that T can see. And if T doesn't say anything, what is JK supposed to do with him.
T was thinking about this, that JK did not give him a chance. To think or do something.
JK quickly puts that handkerchief over T's mouth.
T said while trying to free himself.
JK Stop.
But JK held T's head tightly from behind with his other hand. And the very next moment T faints.
After T faints, JK asks Hobi to open the car gate. JK lifts T in his arms when Hobi opens the gate. And then gently kisses his forehead and says smiling.
JK: T I will make you feel my love soon. But for now take care of yourself.
Saying this, JK put T on the door frame outside his house. And then came back in his car and sat down. JK's eyes were staring at him in many directions. To his innocent face, in which there was so much peace. JK didn't mind. But still he once again pointed to Hobi.
Hobi rings the doorbell of T's house, and hurriedly gets into the car before anyone can open the door.
Here JK was making T unconscious and lying on the door of his house. At that time, Jin was preparing breakfast for Jimin. Jimin had come to meet Jin at his house before leaving for school. Because she knew that Jin Hyung was missing Tae a lot. And maybe even sad. Jimin wanted to ease their pain.
Jimin was also helping Jin in making breakfast. Both were talking to each other. So Jin's mind also became a little lighter.
That's when the doorbell rang Jimin, looking at Jin, a little surprised and asked,
Jimin: Hyung! Who can it be?
Jin: I don't know! But you wait here, I see.
Jimin: No Hyung! You make breakfast, I will come to see you.
Jimin said this and walked towards the door.
When Jimin opened the door, Tae was lying on the ground outside the house, right in front of the door. T's face was on the other side. Jimin could not see his face. So Jimin feared and called Jin.
Jimin: Hyung! Hyung! Come fast.
Jimin's voice was filled with fear. So Jin rushes to Jimin. When he came near the door he saw. Jimin is standing by the door, scared. And outside the door someone is lying on the ground.
Jin quickly went out and turned T's face towards him, then tears started flowing from his eyes. Jimin also came near Jin.
Jin, forgetting everything, was caressing T's head with his hand.
Jimin: Hyung! Let's take T inside.
At Jimin's behest, Jin nodded yes while looking after himself.
Jimin and Jin together came inside the house with T.
After laying T down on the living room sofa, Jimin quickly runs to fetch water from the kitchen. and gives a glass of water in the hand of Jin sitting next to the tae.
Jin splashed a few drops of water on T's face.
As T slowly opened his eyes, T was in front of his friend Jimin and brother Jin. Seeing these two people in front of me after so long,
He starts crying bitterly.
Seeing Tae crying, both Jin and Jimin hugged him. After doing the group right, Jin asked while looking at T.
Jin: T! are you alright?
Jin: T! baby are you alright? You got hurt somewhere. where were you? And
And how did you come back?
Jin worriedly asked, then T held Jin's hand and said.
T: Hyung! I'm fine! Please don't be upset. And now I am in front of you. Then you please stop crying.
Stopping the tae midway, Jimin said
Jimin: T on! where were you And
And how did you come back home? We should tell all this to the police. isn't it Hyung?
Jimin said looking at Jin and T. So Jin nods his head yes. And T suddenly panics.
T stopped everyone and said.
T: No! Not! We don't need to go to anyone. And I don't remember anything anyway. I didn't show anything. I was unconscious all the time. And, and when I came to my senses, I am here with you guys.
Tae said nervously, so Jin and Jimin looked at him in surprise.
Both thought that T might still be in shock. It would not be right to talk to T now. After thinking this, Jin said looking at T.
Jin: T-OK! We will not talk about this. Well you go with Jimin and get fresh, I'll bring you some food.
Jimin: T! Let's go!
T had just come from JK's house after having breakfast, so he was not hungry.
T: No! Me, I don't want to eat anything. I don't mind, Hyung! Me, I just want to relax.
T is behaving a bit strange. Jimin and Jin felt something strange. But then he said looking at T.
Jin: Alright! Tae! Eat when you feel hungry. Jimin will drop you to your room now. You go and rest
Jimin, at Jin's behest, takes T with him to his room. goes to Jimin started removing clothes for her from T's wardrobe. So T stopped him and said.
T: Jimin! I can't get fresh right now, I just want to sleep.
T once again refuses Jimin, so Jimin looks surprised and says. Tae! what happened to you are you alright?
T: Jimin I said no, I'm fine, I just need to get some rest.
On T's insistence, Jimin said disappointedly,
Jimin: Alright! You rest. I come later
Saying this Jimin started leaving the room but he turned and looked at T in surprise. Jimin was trying to read T's face.
And t didn't feel good to him. By troubling her friend and Hyung like this, he had no other choice. He could not tell the truth to anyone.
Jimin turning on the way out
was looking at T. And he didn't know but he was about to hit the door. That's when T shouted loudly
T: Jimina! after seeing.
Jimin stopped at his place in fear, and when he looked back, he saw the door behind.
Jimin was very surprised how Tae came to know that he was about to hit the door.
Jimin asked in amazement when he came back to T.
Jimin: T! How did you know I was about to hit the door?
T: Jimina, I can see now. The light of my eyes came back.
T was giving Jimin a good news, and Jimin gazed at T in amazement.

See you in the next part
Thanks for reading.
Boreha💜💜💜