Chapter 63

Tyrell p.o.v

"SAPHIRA RALE LIEZEL! I SAID STOP RUNNING!" I madly shout and she stop but she bumped to someone that made her fell down at the ground.

"Rale!" I shout and run to her and get her up and I saw her elbow bleeding!

"What the fuck!?" The lady cursed.

"We're sorry, Lady. It's just an accident." I apologized.

"Accident!? And sorry? Pano mapapalitan ng sorry niyo ang dress ko!? My ghad!"

"You! How dare you! You ruined my dress!!" The lady madly shout to us and grab Rale forcely.

"Let go of my sister, you witch!" I madly said and pushed her.

"You and you! You will pay for this!" She shout and point my sister.

She's mad because her drink spilled to her dress. My sister started to cry.

"Don't point your filthy finger to my sister, you witch! And we already say sorry and it's just an accident." I coldly said.

"I will point my finger to her because that freeking little bitch ruined my dress!" She shout to my face.

"You have no rights to call her freeking little bitch because you're the one who is bitch. And its just a dress, witch." I coldly said.

"How dare you!" She said and raised her hand to slap me but someone stopped her.

"F-Flame!" She said.

"What do you think you're doing?" The man coldly ask.

"N-nothing!" The witch lied.

"Nothing? But I saw you, you supposed to slap him." The man said and take a glance on me. He has a red hair and red eyes.

"Because that little girl ruined my dress, can't you see?" The witch said and point her dress.

"Just because of that you're going to slap him?"

"No of course not. He called me bitch and witch, at nainis ako dahil sila na nga may kasalanan, binabastos pa nila ako and then they even pushed me till I fell on the ground . And they didn't even said sorry so nainis ako." The witch lied.

"You're lying, you witch!" I madly said.

"See? Ang babastos nila! He even called me witch!" The witch said and start to cry.

"Is that true?" The man ask.

"No, it's not true, Mister. We already say sorry to her and it's just an accident. And I just push her because she grab my sister's arm tightly." I answered.

"They are lying, Flame!" The witch said.

"H-hindi po kami nagsisinungaling, Mister. K-kase sabi ni Mommy masama raw po mag sinungaling. My Kuya is right po and she even pointed her finger on me and pinched my arm and its hurt." My sister said while crying. And I saw her arm red.

"You will pay for this you witch!" I madly said.

"Yeah sure? You gonna tell your mom about this? I might ended up killing her." She mockingly said.

"Claire!" Mister warned.

"Oh no lady." I said.

"She might ended killing you once she saw that red mark and bruise on me." My sister said and smirk.