Chapter 16

Stella p.o.v

*Kringgg!!*Kringgg*Kringgg*

Arrghh damn that alarm clock tsk.

It's already 5:30 in the morning I woke up early 'cause today will start the class well as expected my section is A-Royalties, here in Moonlight Academy have a 4 section here but I don't know the two section I just know the A-Royalties, in that section A-Royalties a student who have a strong and powerful magic and they can controled it and manage it and score got 85 above in leveling, and last that I know is D-Begginers in that section are the lowest section 'cause the student in that section who can't control their magic or its weak not totally weak Ha? And who doesn't discovered their magic and who got 1-45 score.

Oww well I woke up early cause I'm going to cook our breakfast so let's go in the kitchen but before that I'm just gonna fix my bed and washed my face and toothbrush my teeth

.....

I'm here in front of our refrigerator and picking up what will I gonna cook today and what's our breakfast in this morning so o choose to pick the egg,bacon, and hotdog and i will make an garlic fried ricw so time check its already 5:40 in the morning so let's get it on!

.....

I'm done cooking our breakfast and its already in table yet Aira still not hella here well I guess she's still slepping but I'm just gonna step to go to Aira's room but I feel it that Aira stepping down arrghh why I'm speakin english tsk.

"oww Stella andito kana pala, Good Morning" Aira's said

"Too" I said well with my cold voice

"Did you cooked all  of it?" Aira's asked so I nodded and I sat down and she sit too we pray and start to eat.

I finish my breakfast

"pumunta kana sa kwarto mo at maligo Stella ako na bahalang mag hugas neto" Aira said so I nodded and stand up and walk to and go upstairs and go to my room.

Tapos na akong maligo at magbihis and magsuklay well I'm here when my whole body can see in mirror I must say in our uniform is pretty what will I expect A-Royalties ehh.

I like the uniform but too short but it's ok so I'm ready, nga pala we don't need a bag 'cause we don't need notebooks, ballpen, paper etc. 'cause we don't need it well it's a MOONLIGHT WORLD not MORTAL WORLD so I will go to Aira's room and see if Aira is ready 'cause we have the same section what do you expect? Princess eh and Royalties duh~~

So once again I look my reflection in the mirror and leave my room and go to Aira's room.

*knock*knock*knock*

I knocked, kahit naman cold ako may respeto pa din ako

"Pasok!" Aira shout inside her room so I hold the doorknob and open it and go inside to her room

"Aira you finish?" I asked coldly

"Yeah, wait a minute" Aira said at nag lagay ng lip gloss and see her face in the mirror

"Im finish so let's go" she said and smile widely and me? I just stare her coldly and nodded and go out to her room and go down and leave our dorm.

We're here in field and walking, napatigil lang kami sa paglalakad ng may

" Stella!! Aira!!"

sumigaw sa pangalan namin ni Aira mula sa likod namin kaya napalingon kami at nakita namin sila-- yung royalties
, nakita ko si Aqua may tumulong luha sa kanyang mga mata kaya napaiwas ako ng tingin kahit medyo malayo sila kita ko parin ang pagtulo ng kanyang luha kung Hindi ako mag iiwas ng tingin baka maiyak din ako