PROLOGUE

Flame P.O.V

I'm currently sitting here in our safe and comfort place; this garden was the witness how I and my Phireluvs showed our love for each other. It's been a years since the war ended. Yet the pain was still fresh, I thought it's really my end but because of Stella, My Phireluvs saved us and chased death for us. Yes, we won the war, but we lose the most precious in our lives. 

I miss our bonding, teasing, laughing and eating together but I didn't think that, that will be the last moment to experience those things we used to do. It hurts but I/we have to go on. I wiped her tombstone and cleaned it. I know that there's nothing permanent that one day they'll bid their last goodbyes and be at peace, but I can't avoid being hurt when you saw your loves one catching their last breath and say goodbye permanently.

"Daddy you're here again." I heard my daughter said.

"Dad stop crying and let her go, I know it hurts to let go of her, but we have to, so she will be in peace." My son said. Rale wiped my tears and hugged me.

"Huwag ka nang umiyak Daddy kiss nalang kita para hindi kana iiyak." Hinalikan ni Rale ang pisngi ko kaya't hinalikan ko siya kaniyang noo.

"Come here Tyrell, hug your Daddy and your sister." I said and open my arms. 

"I love you Daddy." Malambing na sabi ni Rale.

"I love you too baby." I said and kissed her again in her forehead. "I love you Tyrell."

"I love you too Dad."

"Aba aba nag-momoment ang mag aama ko." Nakangiting sabi ng kararating lang.

"MOMMY!"

"MOM!"

They both shouted and hugged their Mom. Napangiti nalang ako habang tinitignan silang tatlo. My Family.

"Hello Ty-tyluvs you cried again?" My love of my life asked.

"Yes Mom, Dad cried again while his hand was in Fairy Stephanie's tombstone." My son answered to my future wife.

Yes, Stephanie died if you remember she's the fairy living here in the garden with his brother but sadly she passed away because she broke her wings because she accidentally burned her wings. Her body was slowly giving up because of what happened to her wings.  

"Hay nako napakaiyakin naman nitong Prinsepe kong 'to. Halikan nalang kita para hindi kana umiyak." I hugged her after she kissed me in my lips. "Miss me so much ey?" 

"Yes." 

"Hello Stephanie, how are you there? Are you happy and no more pain? I hope you're happy and no more pain for you. Don't worry I will always look out your brother so no need to worry. Just rest and be at peace, okay? I missed you so much. I missed our bonding together but that's okay as long as you don't feel any pain anymore. I love you so much and thank you for everything." 

I hugged her after I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Stop being cheesy Mom Dad." Tyrell said so we laughed.

"I'm sorry young man I just missed your mother." I said while smiling.

"Kasama niyo lang naman si Mommy kanina tapos miss mo na agad si Mommy, Daddy." Our Princess said and pout.

"Stop pouting Rale you look like a duck." Asar sa kaniya ng kapatid niya.

"Well because I love your Mom, Princess." I said and messed up her hair.