chapter 2: COOKING!?!

Hi sorry if I didn't update in a while I was busy training but this is what happened on Sunday I hate that day :(
==========================================================================================
I was training with my brother Gohan and I heard my mom scream.

"GOTEN GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!!" She yelled.

"what mom?" I said scared.

"GOTEN YOU NEED TO START COOKING!!" She yelled again.

I heard foot steps and saw Trunks IM SAVED Until he got yelled at two. His mom can be scary sometimes wait! All the time!!(we don't know how!!??)

"GOTEN WHY DID YOU GET ME INTO THIS YOU DUMMY!" trunks said.

"SORRY ITS NOT MY FAULT ITS HERS!" I yelled.

"Here let's make a deal if you can make her stop this I will give you 1 toy you choose." Trunks said

"OH WOW REALLY!! OH I KNOW WHICH ONE TOO OH BOY!" I said.

I walked into the kitchen and say mom.

"Mom can We not cook please." I said.

"Goten you know that you have to learn u know that don't you?" Mom said.

That gave me an idea a bad idea.

"I WILL STUDY!" I yelled.

Mom was shocked and said "fine you won't cook you will go in and study now!" I ran into my room and saw trunks in there. "YAY WE DONT HAVE TO COOK OH MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR A NEW TOY!!"well what did you say to make her say no." Trunks said.

"Well I said I will study is that a good one?" I said. "NO YOU DUMMY I WILL HAVE TO DO IT TOO YOU KNOW! You know what never mind." Trunks said angry."I'm sorry." I said sad. "Its ok we should go to bed or we will be more in trouble." Trunks said tired. "Ok." I said.