Chapter 2-information (Part 2)

Disclaimer: I repeat, I did not write the Percy Jackson Series, or Heros of Olympus those are by Rick Riordan, I also do not own or create Nihonkokou Shoukan (Summoning Japan) those rights belong to Minorou.

Author Note: Each chapter after this point would be 2,500 or more words (I hope), I also would update weekly after spring break is over so do not expect daily updates forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st American or The United States of Godly North America

The Gods used to be thought as impossible beings in this Earth, however after the Greeks Gods and Goddesses help American Revolution instead of the French that the world truly notice the sediment beings were true, the gods help America, not because they liked Democracy but because they wanted power in the mortal world instead of just creating storms or other natural phenomenon or doing an event but covering up with mist, it was a strategical move by Athena, they choose America because it was a lot easier to control than an already established world power like Great Britain, world history change a lot then, the American Revolution became more than a victory, it became a new era, the Americans began using their bargaining chip, the Gods to expanded outwards and get more land, faster than our timeline, the war in 1812, did not see the white house burned but the American Annexation of Canada, the Mexican American war saw the Annexation of Mexico, the American Civil War saw both the North fight the South and the Olympians fighting themselves (Greeks vs Romans), the North won which in turn made the Greeks won against their Roman Counterparts, WW1 was much more one-sided as the Americans had Gods which strike fear in the Germans, WW2 happen and Hitler a legacy of Hades used his power to bring the Germans and his Grandfather back to power, however they failed even with Hades help and although Hitler self-suicide by shooting himself to escape to his father domain Hades got punished by not seeing his wife for 100 years which was shorten to 50 year after showing good behavior, and then finally lifted by one of Percy wishes after defeating Kronos, soon much of the world was in American influence as they could not meet the power of the Americans Gods with their own, the Egyptians got there Gods, the Norse got there too, and the Japanese also got theirs. The Americans also got to meet the Primordials when they landed on the moon, the primordials told them they could call on them to help, they however could only call them to help when they were in massive trouble. The new war that America was in that did not happen to us were the 2nd Titan War (Much easier now that America new what Percy Jackson and gang was doing and supported him along his quests) and the 2nd Giant War (also much easier). Now America was the sole Hyperpower of the world in 2022. (Also, no ancient laws that the Gods have to follow to make this possible)

Status: Hyperpower

Territory: All of the 50 original states, Mexico and Canada.

Major Wars: WW1, WW2, Cold War, 2nd Titan War, 2nd Giant War.

Population: Same as todays.

Demigods: 148,265 (Including legacies)

Economy: They are mostly self-sufficient and has a GDP the same as our world in 2022 if there was without Covid or the war that is going on right now, demigods also were very valued, because of their abilities they were always very valuable at what their ability were (Example: Hades/ Pluto kids were very valuable at the mining industry because of their abilities)

Education: People are much smarter (Athena), people can be magicians if they study for it, and everybody know about the gods even if you were poor.

Government: Everything is the same except there is a 4th Branch called the God branch which also takes part in there, they are the only branch that the people in charge (the gods) cannot get voted out or in unless with their permission, they have to agree with the law for it to pass, if it is veto by them than only if the other 3 branches all agree on it, the law can't be passed.