Chapter 12-Topa Kingdom and the Demon Lord

Disclaimer: I repeat, I did not write the Percy Jackson Series, or Heros of Olympus those are by Rick Riordan, I also do not own or create Nihonkokou Shoukan (Summoning Japan) those rights belong to Minorou.

Author Note: It took forever to make this chapter only because I didn't know if I should skip the Topa Kingdom or not, it was made last minute with me doing 2,500 words in 4 or 5 hours, oof.

Topa Kingdom still does use swords however instead of archers with bows and arrows, they are equipped with guns, they are however the earliest guns in the book so don't expect them to reload fast or shoot accurately which is why they still somewhat use swords.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topa Kingdom

Central Calendar 1700, February 1st, 11:00 am

Parpaldia Empire 3rd foreign affairs office

3rd Person

"Please, we need your help, we won't survive without it" answered a pleading diplomat, even going as far as kneeling on both knees.

"What did I tell you, we will not send any military help, you can deal with it on your own, we already give you enough with our deal with technology" said the infamous director Kaios, he was the head of the 3rd foreign affair apartment, controlling all of the so called 'Barbarian countries' which the UNA and USGNA are a part of even if they could totally wipe out Earth, Parpaldia Empire never actually study the enemy, instead going for attack/ threaten first and see the reward/ consequences later. 

This strategy worked for the most part with their early conquest of territory, but they will soon find out that it will be their downfall, but anyways, director Kaios than order the guards to force the diplomat out of his office, the diplomat got dragged away with a look that all hope was lost and past ambassador Smith and Reece who were now first in line.

The diplomat's name was Gratu Flame, he was usually one of the most confident diplomats in the outside civilized area but now he was a complete wreck, this was because his country the Topa Kingdom was being attacked by the Demon lord Nosgorath riding of what is reported to be a huge dragon and was followed by his army of monsters, it was made of millions of goblins and orcs, there was even a report of the blue ogre and red ogre in the army too. This was too much for Topa Kingdom to handle, they didn't have their heroes, and the Emissaries of the Olympian Gods (USGNA) were not here to help them.

They had no way of standing a chance to the Demon Lord Nosgorath and his army, they got the news when Demon Lord Nosgorath attacked the doors of the world, with only 100,000 defenders it got easily overran by the Demon Lord army especially with the blue ogre and red ogre. Only knight Moah had escape to warn the country, they begin to send diplomatic missions, but no one accepted. Now there hope of surviving was shattered as Parpaldia had not offered their help, this was problematic, even with their active and reserve army adding up to 1 million troops it still fails in comparison to the millions of goblins, goblin lords, and orcs, not to mention the blue ogre and red ogre that was estimated to take at least 100,000 troops just to kill one of the ogres. 

There was also the threat of Demon Lord Nosgorath riding a huge dragon, them alone can probably take on the whole Topa Kingdom military if not more. This was all too much for the diplomat and he begin crying in the dock for his country future, he than bump into somebody.

UNA and USGNA

Central Calendar 1700, February 1st, 11:50 am

Parpaldia Empire Dock