Chapter 4-Ally, or Foe

Disclaimer: I repeat, I did not write the Percy Jackson Series, or Heros of Olympus those are by Rick Riordan, I also do not own or create Nihonkokou Shoukan (Summoning Japan) those rights belong to Minorou.

Author Note: Hello everyone sorry about not updating, I was taking a break, however, I did say weekly updates, but it seems like I'm doing daily updates, for now on, I will only update on Saturday, so sorry everyone. Anyway, this is just about the Americas encountering each other, the next chapter is when they will meet the Qua-Toyne Principality also most of the POVs are going to be 3rd person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: ?

1st America, or The Union of North America

Washington, DC

Jared Craig (President of UNA) POV:

"What is the situation" I said to my advisors.

"Mister president, there was luckily nothing that was destroyed or damaged when we got transported though the wormhole, also our satellites are changing course"

"Why do we need to do that"

"Well, it seems like the wormhole took us and place our landmass on another planet, we do not know how that happened but this planet we are in is 2.5 times bigger than ours, after a quick scan we also know that the planet density is 1/8 of our planet, also there seems to be other satellites although they look pretty primitive"

"Isn't that suppose to be impossible in the laws of physics"

"Well sir, we are in an alternate universe, they may have some changes to, well, everything"

"Ok that makes sense, also investigate the satellites that were in space"

"We cannot do that yet sir, we right now have to divert most of our spacecraft to keep space travel restricted until we can deem it safe"

"Ok that is understandable, what about our colonies and the Dyson Sphere"

"They have reported that all of their planets are bigger, and are readjusting their satellites as we speak, the Dyson sphere is fine, although all of the planets are bigger, the sun hasn't changed its size, however it does give off more light than our sun"

"Contact with the outside world yet"

"No, sir"

"Well, then put 4 reconnaissance planes up, one North, one East, one South, and one West"

"Yes, sir"

"Also, what is the situation of the country"

"The citizens are not panicking, which is good, also we do not need to worry about the country, we are already self-sufficient, and we had already activated our reserved cores"

"This is good, also what do you think will happen when we meet the people here"

"I do not know sir, only time will tell"

Time: ?

2nd America, or the United States of the Godly North America

Washington, DC

Christan Buck (President of the USGNA) POV:

"So, what is the situation of the country"

"So far we can be self-sufficient in food, energy, and metals we need for production, the things we need to work on are consumer goods, oil and some rare and exotic foods"