Chapter 14-Gra Valkas Empire

Disclaimer: I repeat again, I did not write the Percy Jackson Series, or Heros of Olympus those are by Rick Riordan, I also do not own or create Nihonkokou Shoukan (Summoning Japan) those rights belong to Minorou.

Author Note: Hello everyone, as you will notice the Gra Valkas Empire is a lot more intelligent with the alliance of the USGNA and UNA, this is because they are in cold war era with a lot more technologies than if it was in the WW2 era and has more knowledge of, I don't know, basically everything about VLS and missiles launcher and knowing what they do and how it is more dangerous than the caliber the gun is and how many are on the ship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gra Valkas Empire (The 8th empire)

Central Calendar 1700, February 5th, 6:00 am

Gra Valkas Empire information Bureau 

3rd Person

The Gru Valkas Empire, a country with cold war technologies, this country like the UNA and USGNA was transfer here, but unlike the UNA or USGNA, it was not by an intervention of a deity like Chaos, instead it was by a natural force. The country also deviated in military technology, instead of carriers being the main attack force, they used super battleships, huge land tanks and other deviations (More in-depth information in chapter 6). 

In Gra Valkas Empire information Bureau there was hundreds of computers and worker working around the clock to get information about this new world and its countries. In one of these computers a coded message was written out, it was about the newly discover countries of the UNA and USGNA.

"Sir, you should see this" said the worker on the computer with the coded messages.

"What is it?" asked the director, with the transfer of their country, the director of Gra Valkas Empire information Bureau wanted to know everything about all the countries, he had learned that all of the countries were significantly weaker than them in technology, but they had something they didn't, magic, it was the only thing the director worried about, and the only thing that could ruin their big goals.

"We have found some information about the USGNA and UNA, the alliance on the other side of this world by one of our spies in the continent of Rodenius," said the worker, this seemed to peek the director interest but not by much as he expected the usual report of the country being significantly weaker than them in technology, but they had magic. He however would be surprised at the information.

On the computer screen, instead of a report on how strong the country economy, and military was, like the director was expecting, the screen only had 4 pictures of a tank and 3 ships.

"Is that all the information we have," said the director confused.

"Yes, we tried to get more information from our satellites, but something jammed them when they were flying though area," said the worker, "All the pictures we have taken were by our spy".

"So, what are they,".

"Well first is the USGNA destroyer, from our visualization we can see it has 1, 5-inch gun, with at least 80 or more VLS, 2 CIWS emplacements, we can also see torpedo tubes (It is what Gru Valkas Empire knows, not the actual specifications of Arleigh Burke destroyer and same thing for the later specifications of a Ticonderoga guided-missile cruiser and the Nimitz class carrier)"

"What, how do they have so many VLS, and how are they so advanced compared to other countries" said the director surprised, their destroyers were the same size, at least visually to the USGNA destroyer, however they could only fit 60 at most VLS and this is without a gun, if they installed 1, 5-inch gun on, they would only have at most 40 VLS. But the real question is, how did the USGNA is so technologically advance compare to the other nations they analyzed.