Chapter 9-Battle for Gim

Disclaimer: I repeat again, I did not write the Percy Jackson Series, or Heros of Olympus those are by Rick Riordan, I also do not own or create Nihonkokou Shoukan (Summoning Japan) those rights belong to Minorou.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louria Kingdom

Central calendar 1700, January 22nd, 8:00 am

Headquarters, Louria controlled Gim

Louria's side POV

"What do you mean that all of the wyverns didn't return" lieutenant general Gorm yelled at the aide, he got promoted, not because of the victory but because he defeated one of the best commanders that Qua-Toyne had which was commander Hunt.

"Well, after the base commander of the wyvern base sent most of the wyverns to fight what we suspect as flagships of the UNA and USGNA, they never returned and after a while they were judge as MIA" the aide was very nervous about the commander expression.

"That still doesn't explain why they are gone, even some of the most advance warships would still sink with that many wyverns, but maybe there are some traditors in the ranks and they fight each other leaving the enemy to kill our wyverns" lieutenant general Gorm was taking every other reason than the UNA and USGNA killed all of the wyverns and with good reason too, wyverns are the most precious weapons an army outside of the 5 major superpowers, they could destroy any ground and naval targets with ease, the only thing they have to worry about is other wyverns, to see naval ships destroy wyverns was unheard of except for the superpowers, but they were fighting some other nation that don't even have wyverns, they must not defeat the wyverns without taking major casualties, or so they thought.

"Send troops to the fortress of Ejey, if the navy couldn't get us the victory the army can, after all navel battles required quality which is something our navy lack in, we can surely win against Qua-Toyne on the ground with our overwhelming numbers and we take this fortress than the rest of the country will fall under our rule, nothing can stop us now"

Qua-Toyne Principality

Central calendar 1700, January 22nd, 8:30 am

Government Building

Qua-Toyne Principality side POV

Prime minister Kanata and the top officials of Qua-Toyne Principality was discussing the naval battle of Rodenius. 

"I do think that the USGNA and UNA forces are going to be defeated, even if they have a much better quality ship than Louria, they will still lose this battle, we should get ready" the top official Anx said, he was the military overall general, and he knew all about the military, he was not believing the report of the battle, many of the top officials were nodding at Anx response, however Prime Minister Kanata been to the UNA and USGNA mainland and knew how powerful they really were.

"I do think the battle will be a USGNA and UNA victory, although they do not have the numbers their ships are very powerful, I have seen their mainland and the achievement they have done, this should be an easy battle for them" the Prime Minister said, many of the top officials were nodding at the Prime Minister words and Anx was going to counter it but then the door open, in came a messenger.

"Official report from observer Aguo, the USGNA and the UNA defeated Louria's fleet and even made them surrender without taking a single death"

The whole room was stunned, Louria's fleet from their intelligence reports were that they had a massive fleet, there was no way the USGNA, and UNA defeated Louria's fleet much less make them surrender even if they helped with their fleet.