𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Fine make me your villain,"

"I don't have to make you my villain; you already are," The words escaped from my mouth as my lips curled into an asymmetrical smile that I couldn't resist. "Is that true?" He asked, his husky voice carrying a hint of mockery. His dark eyes roamed down my body as if I had been stripped bare; I couldn't understand why he was doing this when he knew we weren't and never would be on good terms.

I was the head of an Italian criminal organization. I had firearms clenched in the palm of my hand before I touched the hard plastic of a barbie doll. Since my parents passed away when I was just seven years old, I had raised myself to kill; to seek revenge. The death of my parents led me to abandoning all emotions I once carried; I was no longer the cheerful young girl I had been before my parents were murdered by an associate of a French criminal organization.

Talia Del Rey, the most powerful Mafia Leader, a queen, a badass, a wealthy woman, a seducer. She was trained to kill ever since her parent's death when she was only 7 years old. She learned to use dangerous tools before she even knew what Barbies were. Ever since her parents death she wasn't the same happy little girl she was before. She turned cold, colder than she already was, she killed everyone that came in her way not caring about anything or anyone else around her. She had to take care of her younger brother since they had no one else other than her parents. She has been trying to find out who killed her parents ever since the incident happened , only to find out it was someone retired from the French Mafia. Who it was is still a mystery to this day.

Damien De La Cour, the biggest hottest player out there, the Mafia King, the Don of the French Mafia, the second most powerful Mafia out there after Talia Del Rey's Italian Mafia. He was always wealthy, always had everything handed to him, he was a happy kid, always had all his family with him. Until one day, his world completely turned upside down when they kidnapped his younger sister, he tried hard to find her but no one ever got any clues as to where she could be. This caused him to turn into a cold, hidden person. The person he cared for most in this world had disappeared and still hasn't been found. He didn't care about others and never opened up to anyone. Until everything changed and he met 𝗵𝗲𝗿.
________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒 / 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐒
__
𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑫𝒆𝒍 𝑹𝒆𝒚

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒 / 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐒__𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑫𝒆𝒍 𝑹𝒆𝒚

__
𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒆 𝑳𝒂 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓

__𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒆 𝑳𝒂 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓