ONE

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟐𝟒-𝟐𝟔 𝐧𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟒𝟎+ 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬!

______________________

𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑫𝒆𝒍 𝑹𝒆𝒚

I groaned loudly knowing I had to get ready once again for my best friend's 23rd birthday party that I in fact had hosted. Biggest mistake. I had a million things on my back, yeah, I could handle them all,  but I don't like having so many things to do, never did, it's irritating.

I was already ready, but my clothes were all bloodied up due to the fact that I practically stabbed a person to death with my 7 inch Christian Louboutin's and then decapitated the bitch afterwards, dead and all.

I did it for the pleasure. And because of the fact that the bitch tried killing my best friend, on her birthday.
She crossed the wrong people on the wrong day.

I was not in a good mood. I was under a lot of pressure; sure, I was the strongest, most powerful Mafia Leader out there but still, I was stressed.

I showered rubbing all the blood off me.

Soon after I got out, I walked into my walk-in closet having millions of options to pick out of. After 30 minutes exact of trying to decide on what I should wear, I decided to go for a wine red dress that displayed all of my curves perfectly with a slit going down my right leg. I paired that with a diamond necklace, my black hair curled, floating all the way down to my waist , my DIOR heels, dark red lipstick, and my eyes with a smoky effect on them. I was finally ready.

I grabbed my fendi fur coat, and escorted out of my master bedroom, going downstairs to the first floor since I was on the fourth one, then outside to go pick up my best friend in my limousine.

My bodyguards Grey and Noel, waiting outside for me ready to go to my destination. I got in the car immediately " Olivia's house, Chop Chop, we're late " I uttered to my personal driver.

It was a long drive, my best friend lived one hour away from me, I always told her to move out of her parents house, it's pathetic, she could come move in with me whenever she wanted, after all I had more than enough space to spare, but I was not driving over there every single day, I have more important things to do in my fucking life.

We finally arrived at Liv's house, I knocked on the door of her exotic million dollar mansion.

"TALIAAAAA" she screamed as soon as she saw me

"happy birthday livvv" i screamed back at her.

She hugged me, but I couldn't hug back , I had like a million things on my hands, why didn't my pathetic securities take them for me? tell me why I hired them again?

" Olivia let's go, we're fucking late. We can't be the last people there, we're the main ones. So get your coat and hurry the fuck up. "

As soon as I said that Olivia ran up the stairs to get her coat from her room, almost eating the floor in the process.

I rolled my eyes and opened my phone, a notification from a so called "David" saying " I miss you, baby. "

Now who the fuck was that again?

I rolled my eyes and shoved my phone back into my designer purse.

Olivia came down the stairs, and we got into my limousine opening champagne bottles on the way to the club I bought for her birthday.