THREE

"Follow me, you'll see where we're going" he says as he gave me a wink. I rolled my eyes "I know where we're going, This is my club dipshit" I said as I gave him a death stare. He chuckled into my ear "I didn't know you owned this club, Princesse" he said as he looked away suspiciously. I know some people may think that i'm overreacting if they heard me right now, but I one hundred percent know that he knew that this was my club.

But I wasn't going to let him know just yet.

He opened the door to the private room as I sat far away from him. I stare at my christian louboutin heels: feeling his eyes on me. "Scooch closer, I don't bite" he says with a smirk. Can this ratto leave me the fuck alone. "Can't you take a hint?" I confidently spoke up to him. He raised his eyebrow in confusion. "You break up with me, leaving me heartbroken for months. Then out of the blue you appear in my club after I moved on. What do you want, Damien?" I stood up from my seat. "What do I want?" He starts as he laughs evilly. "I want you right now so give me what I want" he finishes after I roll my eyes.

After all these years he hasn't changed one bit. What can I say? I'm not surprised, he will always be the same cold hearted boy he's always been since I first met him. Yes boy. I wouldn't call that a man. I chuckle "Did you think it would be that easy? If you invited me to my own private VIP room to fuck me, you got the wrong woman."

I roll my eyes once again as I start to walk towards the exit. But as soon as I did I felt his cold hands touch my waist. I sighed. He pulled me towards his embrace as I turned around and punched him right in the nose. He whined in pain.

"Do you think you can just go up to any woman and grab them like that?" I say angrily as I pushed him back on the couch. He didn't answer me and that made me even more upset. "Fucking answer me!" I say as I grabbed his jaw and made him make eye contact with me. He still had that fucking smirk on his face. And that made me mad. "You're even stronger now than when I left you" I laugh covering the one part of me that was hurt by his words. "Did you really leave me? Or are you covering up something?" I say as he doesn't respond. When he goes I know he doesn't leave.

"I'm not covering up anything, amore. If I were to be honest the only thing I'm covering up is the boner you just gave me. Fuck you're so hot when you're mad"

The things I would do to just snap this fucking man into a coma. But I couldn't, even if I wanted to. I looked at him unamused by his words. "Don't you have better things to do? Like I don't know, oh! right, fuck other whores?" He gives me a confused look. "Why are you acting like this, Lia? You weren't this bold when I took your virginity years ago" he says and I lost it. "Oh that?" I laugh.

"I'm not going to say anything "bad" to you because us strong women don't have 'attitude' we have standards and I lowered mines for you"

And right when I said that he was speechless. Not a single word came out of his mouth. And I loved it. I chuckled "Aw so now you're speechless? That's cute, You look  much better when your mouth is sealed" I finish off my argument. It felt good. It felt good winning an argument after all of these months, and I needed a reward. I grabbed the tequila that was already on the table and chugged it.

"Want a shot?" I asked him after I felt guilt In my stomach. He nodded as he walked towards the table and grabbed one. "You can talk you know" I giggled as I sat down. "Oh sorry, I thought you wanted me to stay quiet since I looked so good while doing it." he says with a smirk. That god damn smirk. He sat down next to me and i felt the electricity build up. I shook my head as i grabbed another shot.

If i'm being honest, I don't know how many shots I've taken, I already lost count. "Slow down. You're gonna regret this in the morning" he says as he took my shot. I smile "W-Well it's nice to know you still care about me after you left me alone for over a year" I said completely unaware of the words that had just came out of my mouth due to the amount of alcohol I had drunk today. "Princesse I've always cared." he says as he put a strand of my hair behind my ear. And then I felt it. That fucking feeling in my stomach that I haven't felt in a very long time.

"I've always cared about you."

Next thing, I felt his lips smash on mines.

I was speechless.
________________

He kissed me deeply and with an immense passion. And it wasn't the innocent type. I was evolved in that kiss. That kiss that I had been craving for months.

And I wanted him inside me right this instant.

He looked at me with hunger in his eyes. I could tell he felt the same way. He had been letting me know since we first layed eyes on each other. I notice his breathing picking up as he dropped his eyes onto my lips. My chest rises, his eyes never leaving mines.

Our tongues immediately wrap around each other's. His chest touching mines. I could feel his erection pressed onto my stomach. I wanted him inside of me right now. I start unbuckling his belt.

" Desperate much mon amoure? " He says as he pushes my hands away from his belt. He was teasing me. And I hated it so fucking much. I push him into the couch landing on top of him, I positioned myself right on his dick. I stayed there not moving at all, now me being the one teasing him. " Are you gonna move or what amore? "

" Desperate much amore mio? " I smirked, mocking his exact words. He looked at me with an annoyed look. Right what I wanted. He roughly grabbed my hips, now making me grind on him. I was wet. So so wet. But if he wanted to tease me. Now I was gonna be the one teasing him. " Keep your hands to yourself, Damien. I'm gonna be the boss here, not you." I smirked at him again, teasingly.

" Fucking stop Talia. " He grunted. "I want to feel myself inside that wet tight pussy of yours now. "

He put me in four. Right when he was about to take my dress off, we heard it. Gunshots. " Are you fucking kidding me " we both said at the same time. I sighed heavily, annoyed that they interrupted this moment with Damien. Fucking gunshots.

" We have to get out of here right now! " I hear Damien say to me desperately. "No! i'm not leaving without Olivia! She's all alone! "

" Who cares about olivia right now? I care about you! And I need to get you out of here safely. "

" I can take care of myself Damien, thank you very much. I'm not gonna follow you around like a lost defenseless puppy. I'm getting Olivia, you can do things your own way, for you, not for me. "

" Talia! Wait! " I don't pay a bit of attention to him and run off to find my best friend.

_______________________

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!

Cliffhanger i'm sorry i'm updating soonnn!!
__
Love all of you!🤍
_____