Preview for "The Beastmaster: FL4K"

I've had this idea for a while, but in two different forms

I've had this idea for a while, but in two different forms. This one being a FL4K Power User Male Reader crossover with My Hero Academia. When it comes to Borderlands 3, I always go with Fl4k since he is my all-time favorite Vault Hunter and Zer0 being placed with Fl4k. Anyways, I've had to think hard about the starting of this and how it would be implicated in the course of the MHA show itself.

Brief Description:

The MC, (Y/N), gets sent into another world but with one power wish, but lose most memories except for the knowledge of the power he wishes. Thinking about Borderlands 3, MC chooses same power as Fl4k, however the new world he would be sent to was at random. After accepting the new power, (Y/N) sent into world of My Hero Academia, but as a child with three/four creatures curtesy of Fl4k's Beastmaster status. With him, a small box that contains weapons used by game knowledge with other additions. However, as a child, (Y/N) was in alley until found by someone and taken into their home and adopted along with the three/four pets found with (Y/N).

Years later, while going to school, (Y/N) made new friends while honing his "Quirk" of Beastmaster. (Y/N) trains himself, not only with his pets, but also as a marksman/tracker with the box revealing a multitude of weapons and accessories. After applying for U.A., (Y/N) trains with his pets while getting permission to allow them to enter U.A. under conditions they were leashed and well behaved.

That's enough for a brief description. Now for some questions to be answered before anything.

1) Once (Y/N) gets sent after Beastmaster wish, who should adopt him?

A) Nemuri Kayama/Midnight

B) Jiro Family
-Mika, Kyotoku, and Kyoka

C) Midoriya Family
-Inko and Izuku

2a) Regarding the pets of FL4K, in this story should...

A) Have (Y/N) keep just Skag, Jabber, and Spiderant as main pets?

B) Have (Y/N) have the four pets of Skag, Jabber, Spiderant, and ION Bot?

2b) If chosen having four pets, should...

A) ION Bot stay as the fourth pet?

B) Have ION Bot switched with a Saurian as the fourth pet?

2c) Now regarding names, should the names be kept as they are, or be changed?

A) Guard Skag [Male]
-Keep as Mr. Chew
-Or have better name?

B) Spiderant Centurion [Female]
-Keep as Broodless
-Or have better name?

C) Jabber Sidekick [Male]
-Keep as Meat-Thief

-Or have better name?

D) ION Bot, if chosen 2a:B

-Keep as ION Loader Bot
-Or have better name?

E) Saurian Raider, if chosen 2a:B, then 2b:B [Male]
-Come up with a name?

3) Have vehicle based from Borderlands 3?

A) Outrunner

B) Technical

C) Cyclone

And there we have it for this preview. Let me know what you guys think and you'll see more previews later on. Have a good day!