Idea of Naruto x Skyrim Story

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a good day/night whenever you're reading this. Now, for the last couple months, I've been really into reading several Naruto fanfics, and I couldn't help but like reading them, and getting back into Skyrim made me think about a combination story that may seem to be interesting at the very least.

Now, here's the idea, the MC, (Y/N) Uzumaki-Namikaze, was the eldest born of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, roughly the same age as Itachi Uchiha, Anko Mitarashi, Hana Inuzuka, etc. and like Itachi, was a prodigy of Uzumaki-Namikaze and graduated early from the academy and became an ANBU under the name, "Tiger."

Now a few things about the MC:
1) The MC is the Jinchuriki of the Two-Tailed Beast, Matatabi/Nibi
2) The MC would be sent out of the village by Minato for a mission, SS-Ranked
3) The MC would possess four elemental natures
4) The MC may end up uniting both Skyrim and the Elemental Nations
5) The MC, after meeting Naruto, would take Naruto back to Skyrim and train
6) The MC will bring the CRA into Skyrim for few reasons

Now this story is a harem story, but divided into two separate groups, Naruto and Skyrim. Now with the MC being older than Naruto's generation, Ino, Sakura, Tenten, and Hinata are out of the question, and the same goes for Temari. That's for a different idea altogether. Now the harem is 5 women from Naruto-verse and 5 from Skyrim-verse. I'll let you guys figure out which 5 of each are placed into the harem.

Now Tamriel is located north of the Elemental Nations by a vast ocean, size of Pacific Ocean, let's go with that, and very few ships take passengers to and from there. That's the location of Tamriel in the Naruto-verse.

With the Factions, the MC will have the factions the same, but done differently as the MC can be persuasive and cunning when need be. Some factions will have branches, i.e. the Companions and the Dark Brotherhood.

As stated by the title, the MC will become the High King of Skyrim and become a very powerful Dragonborn-Shinobi, that being said the MC will not only have chakra, but after contact with the Eye of Magus, gives MC power of Magicka. Soon after "defeating" Alduin, the MC becomes the Emperor of Dragons.
   -That being said, for Dragonborn, several Naruto characters will be known as dragonborn as well, but only a few, and will be allowed to use magicka.

Similar to the Hidden Mist Village's Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, the MC would create two elite squads meant to counteract with the Hidden Mist's Ninja Swordsmen, I'll let you guys take a thought about them.

Okay, those are some of the notes I will be sharing about this particular story. Tell me what you think about this and we'll see if it comes to light. Ciao!