Concept Idea) The Twin Shinobi Odyssey

Now this idea is regarding for the CHARLIE/NARUTO Series...

I've gotten myself back into Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, which is always one of the many fun games I love to play. Now while I was thinking about the NARUTO SERIES... this idea came up while I was playing Assassin's Creed: Odyssey with some notes I've taken and some ideas for the story...

Regarding how the story would go...

Option 1) Majority of the beginning of the story would mostly be the Odyssey Main Story/DLC with parts back and forth from AC: Odyssey and Naruto then once the end of AC: Odyssey Mian Story/DLC, return back to Naruto during the Wave Arc.

OR

Option 2) Begin story with a prologue buildup then into AC: Odyssey until the first chapter at the end of AC: Odyssey Main Story/DLC then return back to Naruto during Wave Arc.

Regarding the age of MC and Naruto entering the AC: Odyssey-verse, since both MC and Naruto will be the eldest twins to the younger twins...

Option 1) Both MC and Naruto at age 8 while younger twins are age 6, which Minato declared the younger twins both Uzumaki and Namikaze Clan Heirs

OR

Option 2) Both MC and Naruto, age 12, while younger twins, age 8, earned their Uzumaki and Namikaze Clan Heir Titles

The age of Kassandra in AC: Odyssey, similar to both MC and Naruto, would vary based on chosen Option.

Even though Minato and Kushina trains the younger twins, Kushina gives equal attention to MC and Naruto and cared for them equally.

However, upon returning to Naruto-verse, MC and Naruto would be aged up to at least 28-29 since aging differentiate between universes... so to speak... as younger twins are 15-16.
BTW... Younger twins are named Kanou and Aiko, which are comparable to Menma and Mito in several other Fanfics... Menma being an arrogant little shithead... Mito, however, 50/50 but cares deeply for her older brothers.

Now regarding the Harem for both MC and Naruto, only four women for both, maybe a fifth for Marriage Alliance, but that's for debate...
 2 women from Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
 2 women from Konoha

MC Ideal Harem:
-Kassandra
-Neema
-Anko Mitarashi
-Mikoto Uchiha
-???

Naruto Ideal Harem:
-Aspasia
-Odessa or Kyra
-Ayame
-Hana Inuzuka
-???

Earlier, I mentioned both MC and Naruto would be chosen as Champions for a couple Greek Gods or, in AC: Odyssey's case, ISU beings...

MC will be Poseidon's Champion, symbol with Trident

Naruto will be Hades's Champion, symbol with Hades' insignia

Weapon-wise, much like Kassandra's Spear of Leonidas, MC and Naruto will have their own special weapon, which gifted first by Poseidon and Hades upon arriving at Kephallonia...
-MC will use Atlantean Blade

-Naruto will use Hades's Bident, which is shortened down like Spear of Leonidas

Future weapon-wise...
-MC will eventually use Poseidon's Trident with Atlantean Blade as Primary weapon while Secondary set are dual swords... Gorgoneion Xiphos/Harpe of Perseus while bow will be Herakles's Bow
-Naruto will eventually use Hades' Executioner as primary weapon while secondary would be Dagger of Kronus with Hades' Bident while bow will be Hades's Bow