Ideas for NARUTO SERIES

This is something that I've thought about for a while now for the NARUTO SERIES...

First Idea, this one is one I thought while thinking about the Uzumaki-Dragonborn King story...

This idea strives on both Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki laid out in a coma from the night the Kyūbi attacked the Hidden Leaf Village while Naruto tries to survive the hate from the villagers and shinobi, but disappears within the Forest of Death at age 8...

The second player... (Y/N) (L/N), works in a dead-end job, recent divorce from a cheating ex who took everything, took a deep sleep until waking up on a carriage, now at age 8, finds himself what looks familiar to him, but comes across a boy the same age as he was. Thus, brings the two into an adventure of hardships and bonded brotherhood.

The idea is a Naruto x Male Reader x Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim...
 -Single Love Interests for both Naruto and MC
  -Possible NaruHina while MC either MC x Ino OR MC x Anko
 -Konoha Rookies are aged up to at least 16

Second Idea, basically a Neglected story with Minato and Kushina with either triplets or quadruplets with a Male Reader in the children bundle... Either way, Naruto and MC are elder children of the Triplet/Quadruplet bundle. After disownment by making younger child Clan Heir, both Naruto and MC run away before sent away by Godly and Ōtsutsuki interference as both boys are sent into the lands of Greece during the time of the Peloponnesian War where both boys find themselves on the beach of Kephallonia until the two meet a young Kassandra and a merchant Markos which leads the two on an adventure as Misthios, along with Kassandra, and as Shinobi... becoming Misthios Shinobi, after stealing several, if not many, scrolls for Chakra Control, Fuinjutsu, etc., Until the end of the journey, an adult MC, Naruto, Kassandra, and several others return to Konohagakure, though deaged, but still held the same power and prowess.

If any of you got the idea... this is a Naruto x Male Reader x Assassin's Creed: Odyssey story.
 -Both boys will have a 3 to 4-woman harem, and that's it.
  -MC will have Kassandra, one Konoha Ice Queen, a "MILF" so to speak... or kunoichi from a different village
  -Naruto will have Aspasia, Ino or TenTen, Tsunami or Ayame... or kunoichi from different village
 -Uchiha Massacre still happens but only with Fugaku Uchiha, Uchiha Elders, and other Uchiha on side with uprising against 4th Hokage.
 -Both boys chosen as Champions for two Greek Gods... Might as well say... Poseiden and Hades with blessings from other Gods/Goddesses

Those are the ideas I had so... tell me what you think, and which would be done.