Hootsforce arise!

He walked through the castle with the confidence of a man who had spent most of his life here. His thoughts were elsewhere, he walked without paying attention to where he was going. The wizard knew about them. He probably knew about them all along. And he was no fool either, Ralathor realized, hitting the radio on his T-shirt with his palm.

"Zargothrax knows about us." He delivered a clear and striking message without emotion, without scruples.

"Yeah, we know. The tunnels are blocked," engineer Michael's voice crackled over the radio.

Ralathor stopped in the middle of the empty corridor, his tired gaze fixed on the end of it. "What do you mean?"

"Blocked, over, shut! Can't get through. There's a force field between us and the tunnels," Michael spoke again.

Time stood still for a moment. The hermit, surprisingly, did not lose solid ground beneath his feet; he could hear the heavy footsteps of the chaos soldiers searching the castle. The Knights of Crail mobilized their forces. The world spun before his eyes, was it over? All he had done, how much he had suffer to get this far, for nothing? He had come a long way, hidden in the shadows, only to die in the shadows of the Dundee Citadel. The radio on hist chest crackled with the desperate cries of his colleagues.

"What does it mean?"

"What do you think! We are trapped!"

"It's over."

"The wizard will destroy us."

"He would have to find us first."

"We can resist."

"There must be another way out!"

"We don't stand a chance against Crail.

"He's a fucking wizard! He will find us ... and destroy us. "

"I don't want to die."

Ralathor seemed to wake up from a trance at that moment. He hit the unicorn badge. "No one dies!"

"We can do nothing against an army of chaos," Givon replied, but was silenced.

"Nobody dies!" Ralathor repeated, pulling off his hood and walking briskly down the hall.

There was no point in hiding in the shadows anymore.

"Michael," he said to the chief engineer of Unts. "Although it doesn't look like it, the castle is connected to the most modern security system. Someone in the hallway on your left should be able to find the local network entry node. Link through it to the security office and find another way out. "

"Cornus, what about you and your task?" Ralathor continued as he walked through the castle, continnuing up the staircase to the lower floors out of the left wing of the castle.

"Proletius didn't have it. He sent us to the ballroom, said Zargothrax kept all his trophies there. We're heading that way!"

The mage thought. "Okay, I'll meet you there. Michael, how about you?" He asked, running down the corridor to the main wing of the castle.

"One minute... Hmm. Yeah! I am in!"

"Great, tap into the security cameras in the ballroom, if they're still working. If not, turn them on!" he turned down another hallway. He descended the side staircase for the servants and went down to the ground floor of the castle. He walked down the corridor leading to the main hall. The open space beyond the main gate of the castle lay between him and the ballroom. The open archway to the ballroom was on the other side of the main staircase.

"Damn, man, I may be an engineer, but I'm not a wizard. If the cameras are disabled, I'm not going to turn them up out of here... "suddenly the chief engineer paused.