chapter 1

(this is her outfit and hair and this is also kind of her aesthetic so if you don't like it  you may imagine something else!)

Madelyn's P.O.V

I am usually the first one to wake up because I would be able to use the bathroom as long as I want because my siblings, especially Lorraine, take so much time in the bathroom.

As I get dressed I hear my little siblings get out of my parents room and hear Mike practicing his karate skills, Jake riding his skateboard, my dad yelling and my mom saying something to him and Sarah banging on the bathroom door telling Lorraine to hurry up.

I opened my door to see my dad banging at the bathroom door telling Lorraine to hurry up and her responding with "Ok daddy!" And I also see him carrying Sarah to Jessica and Kim's room.

"Morning daddy." I say with a happy smile "Morning sweetie." My dad responds back to me smiling widely, kissing my cheek.

Ok I will admit I am kind of a daddy's girl. I was spoiled when I was a baby a lot and when I mean a lot I mean a lot. My dad spoiled me and my sisters since we were born sometimes mom would scold him for it. Sometimes he would still spoil me with little gifts secretly. 

My brother Mark asks my dad where his frog was and classic dad calls him the wrong name 3 times. I feel really bad for Mark because some of my little siblings bully him for being different by calling him Fedex and I defend him because no one should feel left out in their own family.

I go down to see what is happening for breakfast while my dad goes to my brother Charlie's room because he got caught sneaking out last night. I guess I would say I am close with Charlie. I mean I tell him most of my secrets but not all I tell them all to my sister's Nora and Lorraine.

I go down to prepare everything the kids need like bread, peanut butter, jelly, their lunch boxes and eggs for breakfast. When I was done preparing my brother Jake entered the kitchen. I heard him tell my mom he needs new skates and I went to see my mom to greet her good morning and I found her with her computer.

I went to kiss her cheek and said "Morning mom." Smiling at her and she greets me with a 'good morning' back.

I went to look at her screen as my mom pressed the message she received from Nora and a picture of her and Hank (her boyfriend) and the message she wrote was 'Hi, can't make dinner. Hank and I are moving to our new apartment. Love, Nora.' I sighed and sad one of my favorite sisters is not gonna be here.

"Have you seen beans mom?" Mark asks,

"Mm-mm." Mom replies,

"Don't worry I am sure he is in the house somewhere." I tell Mark, smiling at him as he gives me a small smile back as he sighs and turns to go look for his frog beans. I looked at him with a bit of a sad look and I went back to the kitchen to start everything up.

✎ Noe speaks

this is chapter 1 so i hope you guys like it!! also sorry if the outfit is bad if you want to give suggestions for her outfits for the next chapters you may message me!! 

i am so sorry for not updating in so long! my schedule is very tight because i still have to deal w school so i hope you all understand! i will be updating soon once i am done w chapter 2!!

dont forget to vote and comment!!!

i wish you all the best <333