chapter 5

(this is Madelyn's outfit for the rest of the chapter! if u don't really like it or its not the style u imagined, I don't mind! think of any outfit u want!!)

Madelyn's POV:

My parents made us write on a piece of paper to vote and I felt bad that this was my dad's dream job and he is finally getting it and I don't want to stop him from getting it so I wrote down "maybe".

I looked around my bedroom after giving my dad the piece of paper, thinking that we would have to move. As I got into bed, I started to cry a little because I would have to leave my childhood home, but I tried to forget about it as I tried to fall asleep.

_____________________________________________

I woke up and started getting dressed and started packing my things.

After a few hours of packing and getting everything down it was time to say goodbye to my friends. I went down the stairs and went outside in the porch where I heard Henry and his friends playing some depressing songs with their instruments and everything was chaos there were moving trucks and everyone saying goodbye to my friends and then I spotted 2 of my best friends Mia and Lily who were my best friends since middle school and we've been through everything together like our first periods, our first crushes, and even trying out for the cheerleading squad. I'm going to miss them so much.

Once I saw them they both ran to me and hugged me and we all started tearing up and laughing at how stupid we looked but we chatted for a few minutes and they both gave me gifts like they both gave me a scrapbook of all our pictures when we were young and while I was looking at the book we all started giggling again with a few tears in our eyes after scrolling through it I told them, "I'm gonna miss you guys so much!"

"We are gonna miss you more!" Mia and Lily said at the same time as we laughed and gave each other one last group hug.

After a few more goodbyes and chaotic tantrums we were on the road.

_________________________________________________________

I fell asleep on the way there but woke up to Lorraine waking me up and telling me we were here already.

Dad is parking the car and, once he is done he tells everybody, "Here we are. We are here. Everybody out! I want everybody out!" As everyone gets out of the van all of them run to the new house.

I heard everyone's voices blending with each other as I stared at our new house in admiration.

"There it is. It's a 1920s classic." Dad voices out.

"What, did the Munsters give you a good price?" Sarah asks dad in a sassy tone.

"All right, the twins share, everybody else gets their own room. Now, go kill each other for the best one!" Dad tells everyone as we all race each other to the house in order for one of us to get our own room.

Noe speaks ✎

OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YALL 😭😭

anyways happy late new years!! sorry this chapter sucks and its short :(( 

but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will be trying to update more!! 

i love yall 

check my book, CLUELESSLY IN LOVE, its abt clueless and the love interest is elton tiscia!!

anyways I hope you enjoy your day!! 🤍🤍🤍