chapter 3

(This is Madelyn's new outfit and hair and two of the pictures are like the aesthetics of her and her friends, btw if you don't like the outfit you may change it!! I will also be showing her christmas, anyways enjoy <33)

Madelyn's P.O.V:

After changing into new clothes and changing my hair, after that I rushed downstairs so I wouldn't be late to school while trying to fix my hair to flatten it out and then I put on my shoes and got my school bag and went to go out to the front door and following behind Charlie and I heard mom say, "Okay, here we go, everyone. School. Let's go." And everyone is out through the door already.

Mike gets his bike and goes down the wooden ramp and Jessica and Kim beside him walking down in the stairs and Jake riding his scooter while he was trying to get to the stairs and Sarah following behind him running and Henry too but when Charlie and I went out by the front door Charlie stops Henry to fix his hat and he kneels down to fix it and after he fixes it he says, "Much cooler." And pats Henry's shoulder as Henry smiles at Charlie and Charlie smiles back and he stands back up and they both go down together while I wait for Lorraine.

Mom exits the front door and calls Henry as she says, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Henry, here you go." And while she gave his lunch to him he thanks her and goes back to walking with Charlie.

Lorraine walks over to mom and I and stops to tell mom, "For the record, I am so over Nora's and Madelyn's hand-me-downs." She tells mom.

"Hey! My clothes are stylish and amazing." I tell Lorraine and look at her as if I'm offended (which I am by the way) and she rolls her eyes on me.

"All right, well, you look gorgeous in anything, Lorraine." Mom tells Lorraine as she huffs and walks down the stairs and before I follow her I kiss my mom on the cheek and tell her goodbye and follow Lorraine as she goes to everyone.

____________________________________

Time passed as school ended and we all got home and I decided to get a snack before I went to my room and I started doing my homework.

It had been an hour or two till I heard a knock on my door and once the person opened the door it was Charlie and I smiled softly at him as he smiled softly back but that smile dropped fast and I asked him, "Charlie what's wrong?"

He replied, "Did you know that mom and dad were planning on moving?" I look up from my homework and face Charlie with a confused and shocked face as I stand up from my bed and I fold my arms together. 

"What?" I asked him and he said, "Yeah, I know it's shocking."

"Where did you hear this? What if it's not true?" I told him.

"The young ones overheard them talking, apparently dad got a new coaching job that's in Illinois because the old one got fired." He told me, "But we grew up here, this is where all my life is, I mean I am happy for dad but I don't want to move." I told him while I ran my hand through my hair and he said, "Yeah, so do I but we have to get ready for the Christmas card." I nodded at him and smiled softly at him again as he did the same and I gave him a hug because I also needed it as he hugged me back and once we let go of each other I patted his shoulder in support and he went out of my room.

I huffed while I packed up my homework and went to get dressed. I couldn't decide whether or not I should change my hairstyle but then I decided not to so I changed into a new outfit. 

(sorry if it's not that christmas-y, you may change into a different outfit if you want!!) 

I went down stairs outside to the front porch where everyone was placed in the stairwell and I was assigned to be beside Nigel and Kyle. Once we were all seated while dad and mom were behind the camera.

Dad said, "Okay, everybody, you know the drill. On 'three' you give me a big 'cheese'." As dad was about to take the picture no one as in no one was smiling for the picture as we all stared at the camera with no emotion while Jake was walking out of the house wearing a black outfit and with his hands on his pockets as he sat down on the top of the stairs.

"Jake, do you have to wear black?" Mom asks Jake.

"Black works, Mom. Jesus, like, had his funeral on Christmas." Lorraine states, "He died on Easter, Barbie." Henry corrects her, Lorraine rolls her eyes and says, "Whatever."

"He was resurrected on Easter, moron." Jessica corrects him as Henry hits Jessica on the head and tells her to be quiet as Jessica tells him to not touch her while Kim defends her twin and then everyone starts arguing as I rolled my eyes already done with this.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's all the fighting about?" Dad stops all the arguing and Sarah asks him, "Exactly when did you plan on telling us about moving?" And everyone started to tell dad about not moving, including me because all my friends are here and I don't want to move away because I also grew up here my whole childhood.

Dad and Mom looked at each other silently as they told us to go to the living room to talk. 

Noe speaks ✎

Sorry if this chapter is a bit short and if the outfits are bad but maybe if you guys have suggestions in outfits you may dm me and give me pictures of outfits you want to see Madelyn :)) 

5 VOTES and 5 COMMENTS for the next chapter (which will be published either this week or on monday)