chapter 6

(this is how i want Madelyn's room to look like but if you want to think of something else go ahead!!) ALSO PLS READ THE NOE SPEAKS IN THE END ITS VERY IMPORTANT!!

Madelyn's POV:

Me and Lorraine race each other to find the best rooms possible.

I found one room that's next to Charlie's room. It was a beautiful room that is very big that had a window seat that I'd always wanted, a nice closet space, a very big bedroom space, and a place for a vanity.

I go downstairs to help move my stuff to the room but before that I see Jake and some kid go upstairs and two people downstairs talking to mom and dad. Once I go down there is an awkward silence that fills the air between the two parents till the lady breaks it and asks, "Uh.... So, uh is Jake your only child?"

My mom chuckles and responds with, "No. We have 13." And the lady looks at my mom in shock.

"I couldn't keep her off me." Dad jokes and he and mom laugh and the other guy laughs with them.

"Heads up!" Mike calls out as the ball hits off the balcony and almost hits the lady as she screams in shock while dad catches it without a problem before it hits the lady's face.

"Little less wrist, Mike." Dad suggested and Mike thanked dad and continued on playing.

Dad spots me and his face brightens up and says, "Oh! This is one of our many daughters, Madelyn." As he motions me to go to where he and mom are.

"Hi, I'm Madelyn Baker." I introduce myself as I put my hand out for them to shake.

"Hi, I'm Tina Shenk and this is my husband, Bill." The lady introduces herself and shakes my hand as her husband also follows her.

"Uh, they're playing hockey in the house?" Tina asks my parents.

"Well, if the game gets bigger than three-on-three, then they have to take it outside." Dad responds to her question.

"Uh, Dylan doesn't really care for rough play." Tina tells my parents in a worried tone.

Tine suddenly yells and me and my parents turn to look at what was happening and we turn to see that the kid I saw walking up with Jake is hanging in the chandelier.

"Oh my god!" Tina screams while my dad races up to the stairs and me and mom go to the nearest place on where the kid would most likely fall on.

"Hang on, buddy!" Dad reassures the kid while dad arrives upstairs Tina continues screaming.

"Save my baby!" While she keeps screaming.

Me and mom watch as dad talks to the kid as he tries to reach out in the chandelier and once he got a hold of it he screams, "Aah! I got him!" He suddenly is pulled to the chandelier and he suddenly is hanging in the chandelier with the kid.

"Oh! I don't got him!" Dad screams.

Everyone is yelling and chaos is erupting.

"Madelyn and I've got you Dylan! Don't you worry, honey!" Mom reassures Dylan while we position ourselves to catch him. Suddenly the chandelier is falling apart from the ceiling and suddenly Dylan lets go of the chandelier and me and mom catch him and we both fall with him.

All of the sudden the chandelier is falling from the ceiling and dad falls down with it.

Me and mom sit up with Dylan while Tina helps him remove the helmet and asks him, "Oh, sweetie, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, mom." Dylan responds.

"You know, for the entire minute and a half we lived here, I really hated that chandelier." Dad tries to lighten up the mood and Dylan laughs at it while his parents help him get up as they freshen off.

"Okay. We, uh- we better go. It's for your chess lesson." Tina says in a rush tone.

"I don't have a chess lesson, Mom." Dylan says.

"Well, then, you need practice for your chess lesson." Tina responds back to her son while removing the arm wraps.

"Come over anytime, dude." Jake tells Dylan while he throws his shoes and Bill catches it.

"Uh, we'll, uh, we'll call, schedule a playdate." Tina tells my parents.

"No need. Just come by anytime." Dad assures Tina.

"Oh, no, we'll call." Tina responds as she and her husband grab Dylan and leave in a rush.

"You're all invited to my birthday." Dylan shouts to all of us as he and his parents walk out of the house.

"Oh-ho. That'll be fun." Mom responds in a quiet and sarcastic tone.

"Hey Charlie, come on down and help me with this, okay?" Dad screams out to Charlie.

"Careful, honey. There's glass everywhere." Mom tells Charlie in a worried and careful tone.

Dad's phone suddenly rings while Charlie reaches mom and I and says he's got it but me and mom try to help and once we try and lift it up but it was too heavy and I almost fell down but mom catches me before I did.

Dad suddenly is going up the stairs and yells out, "Hey! Hey, guess what? Fox Sports wants to interview me on TV!"

"Okay, well, we got this." Mom says in a sarcastic tone while I put my hands on my waist.

"Dad's gotta earn a living!" Dad screams at mom while he enters his room.

Me, mom, and Charlie all look at each other and I think...

Well, this is going to be fun. 

Noe speaks ✎

SURPRISE!! DOUBLE UPDATE!!

i felt so bad that I left for so long I decided to be nice!!

i will try and update as many chapters as possible

BUT PLS READ BCS THIS IS IMPORTANT: I am planning on making a second book abt madelyn and idk if she should have a love interest... so if you want her to be love interests w calvin, someone else, or none comment down on what u want

VOTE HERE (comment on which one u want): 

calvin murtaugh 

someone else (if u pick this one tell me what celeb and what personality u want them to have and how he met madelyn!! u can either comment or dm me any is fine!!)

no love interest

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE IT!! ITS VERY IMPORTANT!! 

anyways I hope you enjoy your day!! 🤍🤍🤍