gold rush

So apparently, one of the hunters had told someone the location of viggo's gold, so now we are all on high alert for any thieves looking to steal the gold that viggo rightfully stole from them.

While brainstorming for ideas on what to do, Ryker surprisingly had a great idea; to hide the gold in something that the riders wouldn't want to destroy. So now, the hunters are building fake viking ruins for the gold, while I was grooming d/n back on one of the newer ships that the hunters had built. I was polishing the chain that viggo gave me in order to stay on d/n more easily, and feeding him his favorite eels. D/n had beautiful, yet menacing markings all along his body, something that came with his titan wing stage. Scrubbing his scales with my brush, I heard footsteps approaching us, followed by a voice.

Viggo: I must say, my dear y/n, your dragon is simply magnificent. How did you obtain such a rare creature?

Y/n: I raised him ever since he hatched, him being a titan wing was purely luck. Having such a powerful dragon definitely helps me on my jobs.

Before we could continue our chat, we heard the panicking of the hunters start to rise. Dragon riders. Looking towards the sky, I saw the legend himself, hiccup, riding none other than a night fury. The night fury had soul piercing green eyes, with a prosthetic red tail fin, showing signs of previous injury. Who'd be stupid enough to risk killing such a rare dragon? That didn't matter, as d/n lowered his lengthy neck for me to ride on.

I approached from the side, so I could get the drop on them, when I noticed that the other riders, and there dragons, were all ready caught in nets. One of them tried warning the scrawny boy, but before he could react, d/n slammed into the night fury, with his talons clasping down on its sides, as he descended back down to earth.

We landed with a thud, d/n growling at the night fury below. Soon, hiccup revealed himself, holding out a flaming sword.

Y/n: ooh, nice sword, but that won't save you and your friends.

Pulling out my custom made battle axe, forged from dragon proof metal, I got in a fighting stance, as the one legged boy charged towards me.

He swung towards me with all of his might, but I parried by holding my axe out in front of me, with one arm held behind my back, clearly making him even angrier. Once we were locking weapons, I backed up slightly, and twirled with my axe, with him just barely jumping backwards in time. To make sure that this doesn't take to long, I'm gonna have to tip the scale even more in my favor. Pouring a liquid from my satchel onto my axe, I decided to start a conversation to buy me some time. My mom did raise me to be social after all.

Y/n: well, you seem at least decent in skill. Tell me, where are you from?

Hiccup: that doesn't matter.

Y/n: hm, fine then. D/n, hurricane.

D/n raised his skull-like head towards the air, and fired a beam of flames directly at me, giving me a 360⁰ fire shield.

Waiting a few seconds to gain the element of surprise, I dashed through the flames, causing the monsterous nightmare gel on my axe to combust, as well as bringing some of the flames who stayed on my armor.

I rushed him with all of my force, pounding my axe against his sword as he tried to keep up. I slowed down to bait him into swinging, when I stopped his sword with my axe, and spin kicked him in the chest, causing him to fall to the ground defeated.
I heard the cheers of some of the hunters, while heavy footsteps made their way towards me.

Ryker: impressive, I'm starting to think you are worth your price. Men, get these dragon riders into a cell!

All of the hunters immediately began working, afraid of what Ryker would do to them if they said no. The night fury was still struggling underneath
d/n's weight, but he couldn't escape. Walking up to the night fury, I closely examined every detail. Right next to his saddle, there was a strange metal device that connected to his fake tail.
It seems like it would fit perfectly with hiccup's fake leg.