project shellfire:pt2

I honest to God forgot about this fanfic, so....enjoy?

Y/n pov

______________________________________

The final steps of viggo's master plan are finally in action. With the shellfire in our possession, all that is left is to commence; project shellfire.

Viggo: my dear y/n, I hope you and the hunters hadn't faced much resistance with the shellfire. Now that the hunters are ready, we need to make this "treason" authentic.

He winked at me, as I took to the sky on d/n's back. Lightly tugging at his chains, he began spreading a cloud of fire, making sure that he didn't hit anyone. The hunters began to fire arrows at some of the ships and the island, while others spread debris along the island. After seeing the dismantled boats, burnt piles of wood and several  stray catapult rocks, we were satisfied with our progress, and prepared to leave. The only one left on the island, was viggo himself hidden in his secret compartment. Once the dragon proof boat sank below the water, I stayed on course to our next destination. I'm lucky that I'll I get to see the shellfire attacking someone else. Can't wait to see the destruction a beast like that could create.

Time skip

Once the ship rose from the water, I knew where we were; good ol' defenders of the wing island. Can't wait to see queen mala again, Last time we met, I kinda almost killed the whole island.

Soon, the shell fire emerged from the depths, as several hunters with massive hammers crawled out of the boat resting on its back. Swinging down onto the leviathan, several glowing orbs came out of its mouth, directly towards the island.

Making sure I wasn't in the line of fire, I began to make my way over to join in on the mayhem, when I spotted the dragon riders approaching. Once they were done with the extra boats, they soon noticed me.

Y/n: hello there. Did ya miss me?

Hiccup flew towards me in order to find the shellfire, while I zoomed over to the island to find viggo. As the night fury flew upside down to avoid me, I grabbed my axe and created a massive hole in its prosthetic tail. I ignored the rest of them, with d/n bumping into hook fang on the way past him.

Once I found his cell in the floor, I busted the lock and helped him on
d/n's back.

Viggo: impeccable timing y/n. Let's get out of here before they know what's taking place.

As we flew away, I looked back at the island, satisfied with the smoldering craters caused by the shell fire.

Dropping viggo off at a nearby island, I flew back to Ryker, to begin the second phase of the plan.

Time skip

It was pitch black outside, as we slowly approached the straits of baldur, in search of the riders. It was pretty cramped, due to d/n being on the boat as well. Once we noticed them, d/n shot a blast of fire directly up to get there attention.

Once they landed on our boat, Ryker began to talk, with snotlout staring daggers at me. Looking at the night fury, it had a different tail prosthetic, this one being yellow and black.

Hiccup: funny, that's the exact same story viggo told us, but he said you're the one that flipped.

Ryker: oh yeah, where is he then? Hm? Between viggo and myself, who has more of an interest in you, hiccup?

Hiccup stared down in thought, as Ryker continued.

Ryker: exactly. It's viggo who lost his mind. It's viggo who came up with and built the shellfire. It's VIGGO who wants a war...