Revealed

"I've made my decision!" Anne exclaimed, barging into the throne room unannounced which startled her parents. 

 "Anne, don't do that!" Her mother reprimanded in a stern tone as she fixed her dress.  

"Sorry!' Anne apologized. "I want to keep my powers."

"It's only been a day, are you sure you don't need some more time to think about it?" Her father asked genuinely, Anne, shook her head with a confident smirk. 

"This is what I want to do. With everything going on, Amphibia needs a hero. I can be that hero, I can't turn that down." She said proudly, her posture straight and bold. She was certain that she was making the right choice, nothing was going to change her mind. 

"Well, that's a very responsible choice. It's commendable" her mother replied with a proud expression, while she didn't want to push the powers upon Anne, she was relieved she had decided to keep them. She was afraid she wouldn't want to keep her powers. Seeing as Anne had a bit of a track record with being...Irresponsible

"So what now...Do I say a sentence? Break the magical spell?" She asked. Her mother chuckled, placing her palm up. 

"Nothing like that. By the end of next week, we will have a big annual event that will give you your powers, we just need time to set everything up and inform our residents. Until then, you'll be put into physical training and supernatural information classes to prepare you." 

"supernatural classes?" Anne recounted in a confused tone, she had never heard of that class before. She knew her castle offered these types of programs, but she never heard of that exact one.

"It's a class run by an instructor specialized in your abilities. She'll help you learn how to harness your powers, understand them, and control them. She'll teach you everything you need to know, and she's around your age! You both should get along nicely, but don't be fooled, she's very intelligent and excellent at her job." She explained. 

"You'll begin classes after tomorrow, I have to inform the instructors of their new student which gives you time to finish those overdue assignments I know you haven't submitted." Her mother stated with a skeptical tone, Anne gulped thinking she had gotten away with that little secret she was keeping. 

"Oh...Yeah, I'll definitely go do that" She chuckled awkwardly, before rushing out of the room.