Chap. 6

After hellish training you officially made your own breathing style while also carrying on crystal breathing, impressive, no? So here you are walking up what seemed to be 100 steps of stairs.

'God, this sucks, my feet aren't killing me like they would before this but its awfully boring and some what tiring.'

When you finally got up the stairs you were met with a scared blonde 'ah, Zenitsu' you thought.
Then you also saw some familiar burgundy locks "Tanjiro!" You found yourself saying.
Said male turned around in surprise after smelling your familiar scent of F/S (F/S standing for favorite scent).
"Y/N! Its been so long!" He said with a sad smile on his face. "Yeah.. sorry for leaving so suddenly for like.. 2 years." You responded with meekly. He walked towards you with comfortable understanding words. "Its okay, neither of us expected that.. I could never be mad at you for long anyways." He joked a little at the end there.

"Well... lets stop being so sad and get ready to kick demon ass soon!" You said rather energetically the male laughed at your antics but also sweat dropped at the swear.. 'what did her trainer teach her..?' Tanjiro thought.
The twins started speaking, catching everybody's attention quickly. "Welcome to the final selection."
They said at the same time.

The white haired twin continued. "These points are covered in wisteria, so no demon can get in this point." The black haired twin then continued for her "Past these limits there will be man eating demons, as you were informed before this test." They then spoke at the same time again. "You may continue on." I noticed a familiar boar head rush into the forest rather quickly.

Tanjiro spoke up between the two of us. "Lets stick together, I don't want either of us to die because of the other." He said thoughtfully. I quickly agreed knowing most who stick with the main character live. "Alright, lets head east then, thats where the sun rises first in this mountain." He continued. "Hellish mountain..." I mumbled but he didn't seem to hear it.

Skip to the good part by the way.

I felt an overwhelming aura around us. Tanjiro seemed to notice aswell as he hid behind a tree seemingly trying to keep from puking and smelling whatever it was. Man, I could relate to him, I wanted to faint right there and then but I stopped myself. "Goddamn, what is this shit." I whispered to Tanjiro but didn't get a response.

'Ah, main character monologuing I suppose, fair enough.'

But then I saw the freakiest shit ever, yeah, no, the people who animated the story did not give the hand demon credit for how fucking creepy this shit looks. I watched horrified as the hand demon dragged a victim closer to his mouth.
Thats when the burgundy haired boy jumped at the demon and swung his sword, successfully cutting the hand off.

Another day another slay. Period. But I spoiled yall today, a non chapter and a chapter in the same day? Yeah it may be shit but thats ok. Anyways.

Thus the story continues.