Words of Wisdom

And here we have bonding between Sam and his future brother-in-law

"Oh. Hey Sam."

"Hey Takehito. I made breakfast." Sam was in the kitchen, holding a spatula that he was using to make pancakes. A bunch was on a plate on the island.

"Thanks." He took a plate, then his seat. They were the first two up, although they both knew that the smell of food would wake someone else up eventually. Probably Kamasaki.

"Yeah well, it's the least I can do. Thanks for letting me stay here by the way."

"Hey, really. It's no problem."

"Yeah well, I feel bad. Invading your space and all that.." he gave him a sheepish smile.

"Really, it's no issue. Your mom's a jerk. I get it." Soon after he said that Sam's phone rang. He picks it up, then curses.

"Speaking of her" He turns the stove low, before showing the older boy his phone.

Calling Mom....

"She's been calling and texting all morning. I don't think she expected me to actually leave."

"What did she expect?"

"Me to grovel and beg probably." He declines the call, turning back to the pancakes.

"Has this been going on all morning?"

"Yeah. Woke up at 6 to her calling me. Haven't picked up."

"What are you gonna do now?" Sam shrugs.

"Don't know. Just know I'm not going back. It's not like she can make me. I'm 18 and a legal adult. I'm just not sure what to do now."

"....Did you tell him yet?"

"Who? My dad?" Sasaya fixes him with a look, and then Sam realizes who he's talking about "Oh. Him."

"He's your boyfriend, you know."

"Yeah...I know. But I don't wanna get him involved with my family drama."

"You've forgotten Luc was his mentor. He's already involved in your family drama."

"Okay, you have a point. But I just...I don't wanna mess up his schooling cause of me...."

"I get that. But he'll find out anyway. It's best to tell him yourself."

Sam sighed "Yeah...you're right. I will I just...need time."

Sasaya moved past him to put his now empty plate in the sink "It'll be okay kid. Don't worry." he ruffled his hair, something that was a bit hard to do since Sam was over 6 feet tall "Everything will work out in the end."

"Yeah...Thanks Sasaya."

"Don't mention it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go wake up your brother." He left, leaving Sam alone. He was right. He needed to tell him. He picked up his phone

Has Had Sex To MM Documentaries: Hey...can we talk?