Locker-room

•CrackFic 😋🫶🏻
•Taehyung
•Yoongi
•Inspired off real life dumb convo
•This was rushed

"Wheres my shoe?.."
Taehyung stared at his single lonely shoe as a certain red head beside him was leaning against him, laughing so hard he was nearly falling off the bench they were sitting on.

Taehyungs blank gaze shifted to the red head, Hoseok, and he too started laughing.
Just then, a shorter guy with dirty blonde hair emerged from behind the wall that separated the locker room from the shower stalls.

"Whats going on?"
He asked the group of snickering boys in a lazy tone, earning more giggles.
"Taehyungs shoe is gone...Help him find it, Yoongi."
The out of breath Hoseok cackled out, which just made Yoongi nod and grin. He picked up Taehyungs other shoe as he was turned around, rummaging through the locker behind him, and he threw it into the shower room aswell.

That action actually made Hoseok fall off the bench.
"Damn I thought you were only looking for one shoe?"
Yoongi pointed at Taehyungs socked feet. The rest of their group just stared in disbelief, still giggling.

Taehyung shut his locker and turned back around, mouth gapping open.
"Where the fuck are my SHOES?"
Taehyung stood up from the bench and looked around.
"Damn. Yoongi help him look for them."
Another blonde guy, Jimin, from their group chimed in with a grin.

"How do you loose shoes?..."
Yoongi asked the slightly taller brunette, only about a half an inch because, obviously, the man had no shoes.
"Yoongi trust me, If I knew, you'd be the first person i'd tell"
Taehyung sighed, sending the group into another giggle fit.

"Maybe the shower rooms?."
The tallest guy out of their friend group suggested,
Oh fuck you Namjoon. Yoongi glanced at Taehyung as he went to the closest of the shower stalls while Yoongi went to the farthest one, running in and grabbing the shoe he previously hid in there.

"Yoongi!"
Taehyung screamed and ran after the shoe bandit. A Dark shower room plus a 5ft10 fucking monster do not mix well, Yoongi noted as he turned around and almost screamed, damn that man is a fast runner.

Yoongi ran out of the locker room all together with Taehyung trailing close behind, out into the gymnasium where small groups of students lingered, waiting for the dismissal bell for their lunch period.

"Give me my freaking shoe, Yoongi!"
Taehyung yelled with a defeated grin, horribly censoring his language in case of a stray gym teacher. Yoongi may have earned side eyes from the lingering groups of students, but he didn't care as he threw Taehyungs shoe as far as he could and ran back into the lockerroom.

His group of friends still in there, laughing when they saw Yoongi run in. Yoongi took Taehyungs backpack and hid it in the bathroom section of their locker room, then taking the phone that was on said backpack and putting it in his own pocket.

As Yoongi ran out of the bathroom and Taehyung into the lockerroom, the bell for their lunch period rang and all of the students fled out. Taehyung and Yoongis group of friends just snickered and waved tauntingly as Taehyung grabbed the back of Yoongis backpack.

"You're not leaving."
Taehyung snickered, out of breath.
"Awh Yoongi- where is my backpack?"
Taehyung groaned and stood in the middle of the abandoned locker room, hand still firmly grasping Yoongis own backpack. 

Yoongi smiled and shrugged, earning a raised eyebrow from the taller male, now about 2 inches taller than Yoongi because of the platformed converse. 
"If you hide anymore of my things im gonna..."
Taehyung trailed off and Yoongi smirked, whats he gonna do?

Taehyung made a face and looked around the lockerroom before sighing and dragging the shorter male to the bathrooms, to his poor backpack. Taehyung briefly let go of Yoongis bag to put his own on, groaning as he shrugged the straps onto his shoulders. Grabbing the back of Yoongis bag again afterwards, it was almost like a leash. Yoongi had to fight back a laugh at that thought.

"You missing anything else?"
Yoongi asked casually with his arms crossed, being tugged back a bit as Taehyung abruptly stopped, patting his pockets with his free hand.
"Mm, no phone?"
Yoongi snickered, deciding to keep his gaze forward as Taehyung was still searching his pockets.
" 'If you hide anymore of my things im gonna-' What? What're you gonna do, hm?"
Yoongi mocked and turned around just in time to be slammed backwards against the lockers.

Yoongi shifted as it was a bit awkward due to his bag being still on- but all in all Yoongj thinks this wouldve been awkward with or without the bag. Yoongi smirked up at Taehyung, and from what Yoongi could tell by the taller mans eyes, he was getting a bit pissed off now. How fun.

"Whatcha gonna do? Punch me?"
Yoongi joked and Taehyung rolled his eyes and without a word, harshly grabbed Yoongis hips, causing the blonde to gasp as Taehyung searched his front pockets. Now in any other situation like this Yoongi would probably be toying with the taller further, but the closeness of the two and the pissed off energy radiating from Taehyung just shut Yoongi up, perhaps made him blush a little.

Yoongis eyes widened as Taehyung fully put his arms around him to search his back pockets, perhaps his touch lingered a bit before snagging both of the phones in Yoongis pockets.

Taehyung pulled away and Yoongi caught a small grin tugging at the taller mans lips, but it was wiped away as quick as it appeared.
"Dont take my stuff again."
Yoongi cleared his throat and nodded, face still a tad flushed. If that was the reaction Yoongi would receive, he'd definitely hide Taehyungs stuff again. Wait what?

Taehyung actually smiled now, holding up Yoongis phone.
"Come now, we dont want to keep our lovely friends waiting, do we?"
The audacity of this man...
Yoongi shook his head and cleared his throat once more before following after the brunette.

Once they stepped foot out of the locker room Taehyung began,
"If you take my stuff again,"
He paused, holding out Yoongis phone to his chest, waiting for him to grab it.
"You'll regret it."
Taehyung finished with a wink as Yoongi nervously put his phone in his pocket.

Taehyung continued walking in his un-rushed lazy strides as Yoongi was frozen outside the locker room door, an unreadable expression painted on his face.
Was this a bad time to tell Taehyung about his wallet?...