II: Pizza and Foosball

___________________________________________

Jennie walked into the bar still in her work clothes

Jennie walked into the bar still in her work clothes. Most of the people had already ordered their food, and when she spotted her best friend she noticed the open seat and food already waiting for her.

She rushed over and sat down, still not fully processing what had just happened. "Rosé," She said in a monotoned voice.

"Jendeukie!" The brunette cheered when she turned to see her friend. She threw her arms around the blonde's neck and pulled her into a hug.

"Rosé," Jennie said again more seriously before resting her forehead in her hands.

"What happened?" The woman was quick to pick up on her lack of excitement and rested a hand on her back.

"I'm gonna get fired!" Jennie said with wide eyes. Her blood was rushing with a new kind of feeling now- adrenalin.

"Oh, no! What happened? Did you finally go off on Hyunsuk? Give that asshole a piece of your mind?" Rosé asked with a worried smile, though she could see the excitement in her eyes.

"No! I was so good! I was doing so good!" Jennie whined.

"Then what happened?"

"I don't know! I just, I finished the second stack of papers the asshole gave me and went into the elevator and there was this woman there. She didn't really say anything to me when I just started to rant! I just needed to get it off my chest!" Jennie explained. It was clear she was still stressed and confused.

"Okay?" Rosé said slowly. "And you're scared she'll tell... or?"

"No! She doesn't need to tell anyone! She was just smirking at me with this look but she didn't say anything and when we got off Wonyoung at the front desk said 'Have a great night Ms. Manoban. '"

"No!" Rosé exclaimed in shock, grabbing Jennie's arm.

"Yes!" Jennie nearly screamed back.

"What were you saying?" Rosé asked with wide eyes.

"I was ranting about, no offence, how you got such a great job with a nice boss and I got stuck with the asshole who starved me and threw away my lunch!" She huffed.

"Oh Jennie," Rosé sighed, "What did you say after you found out?"

"Nothing! I was in complete shock. I was all like 'You're...' like the dumbass I am and she goes 'Lalisa Manoban, nice to meet you' !" Jennie recapped for her. Her voice was somewhat loud but her heart was racing again seeing her friend's reaction. "I didn't even know what to say! She was standing right there in front of me and I just ran off! I didn't even say anything! I just went to my car and left!"