XII: Liam's Game

___________________________________________

Jennie woke up in the morning to feeling of fingers running through her hair

Jennie woke up in the morning to feeling of fingers running through her hair. She sleepily opened her eyes to meet her favorite green ones and she smiled softly when she remembered last night's events.

The way Lisa had touched her with such care and appreciation made her heart hurt in the best way. Then, she came to the realization that light was peeking out from behind the curtains and her eyes widened.

"What time is it?" She asked suddenly, wide awake in fear of the fact that she had slept in.

"Shh, you were much more peaceful when you were asleep," Lisa whispered with a sweet smile as she gently wrapped her arm around Jennie's hips.

"Lisa! We're late for work," The blonde said hurriedly, but when she went to get up Lisa caught her arm and pulled her back. "What are you doing? We have to get ready!"

"Jennie, I called Tiffany and told her you weren't feeling very well so you were gonna take the day off," Lisa said and the younger woman visibly relaxed. Wearily she squinted her eyes.

"You shouldn't be condoning this, you're the boss," Jennie playfully giggled as she fell back into bed with her beautiful girlfriend.

"A day off never hurt anyone," The brunette smirked as she moved to tangle their legs together. Both women were still very naked, but nothing was sexual.

Suddenly, Jennie's eyes dropped to the tattoo on Lisa's arm that she had never really noticed before. Her hand went up to gently trace the pattern of it. It looked like some sort of tribal-style and she was in awe of it. Honestly, it made Lisa that much hotter too.

"You haven't seen the one on my back," The older woman smiled, and Jennie's brows furrowed.

"I feel like a shitty person for not noticing..."

"Well we've been kind of busy all of the other times we were naked," Lisa chuckled and Jennie grabbed her face to pull her in for a long kiss.

Detaching their lips, she squinted playfully at her before demanding, "Roll over."

"You think I'm some kind of dog?" Lisa asked as though she were offended but she was totally kidding. When Jennie opened her mouth to respond Lisa cut her off by wiggling her fingers into the blonde's ribs. She let out a gleeful screech as she tried to retreat away from the attack.

"Lisa!" She squeaked through her fits of laughter, and the brunette couldn't help but to laugh too. When she pulled her hands away, Jennie pressed her body into Lisa's and wrapped her arm tightly around her upper body, and Lisa's arm wrapped around her stomach. She buried her face into the older woman's chest and held her for a long time. Above her, Lisa was smiling to herself as she pressed a kiss onto Jennie's head.