V: Rave

Hello sorry the update took so long I was not feeling well the past few days so I decided to take a rest and have slow updates for this fic here and there. 

___________________________________________

Jennie hadn't been able to wipe the corny smile off her face for the rest of the night and, when Wednesday morning rolled around she woke up smiling

Every time she thought about it her entire body buzzed with excitement. She had even let Rosé tell her all about her late-night escapades with Suzy on the elevator.

When she went to her desk there was a box with a donut sitting in it. She quietly chuckled and opened it to see what was written inside.

Forgot to give you this yesterday.

-LM

And underneath was a phone number. Jennie felt the nervous energy course through her as she put the number in her phone.

7:02am Jennie - You're cheesy, you know that, right?

7:07am Lisa - Good morning to you too.

7:12am Jennie - Thank you for the breakfast

7:15am Lisa - Don't mention it, Kim ;)

Jennie shook her head and smiled to herself. This was one of the rare times she was grateful to have a desk where not many people could see her.

They spent the rest of the day texting on and off. When Rosé stepped into the elevator on her way out, she gave Jennie a strange look.

"Where have you been all day?" The Aussie asked, and that's when she realized she hadn't texted Rosé at all.

She sighed and looked apologetically at her. "I'm sorry, Rosie. When I got to work there was another donut on my desk and Lisa wrote her number inside and we've just kind of been texting the whole day."

"Really? That's great!" Rosé smiled. "Do you wanna go grab drinks? Suzy is working late and I could use it."

"What happened?" Jennie asked. Obviously she wanted to go get drinks but she was more concerned as to what happened to Rosé.

"Nothing really," She sighed, running her hand through her hair, "Nickhun's just had a rough week and it's been affecting his work so I've just had to take on extra and it's been stressful."

"If anyone understands it's me," The blonde scoffed as the elevator opened on the first floor. "Remember Hyunsuk ?"

Rosé groaned as they parted to their own cars.

They had only stayed for a few drinks and before either of them got too intoxicated they went back to their respective apartments.

6:48pm Jennie - Hey, sorry I haven't replied. Rosé and I went out for drinks