XXII: The Sex Bet

___________________________________________

Jennie was quick to stand up and throw herself in front of Lisa to block Rosé's view of what was clearly a penis on the older woman

The Aussie's mouth moved but no words came out and she quickly turned around. "I-" She turned back to try and say something but words failed her again.

"Get out!" Jennie insisted, not necessarily mad at her friend but just startled by the entire situation. Rosé made a hasty retreat.

It was then that she turned around to face Lisa whose face was redder than it had ever been before. The brunette quickly got up to get her pants back on, avoiding Jennie's eyes the whole time.

"Lisa," She quietly tried to find her voice but her girlfriend didn't seem to hear her.

"Lili," She tried again, a little louder this time. When the brunette still wasn't responding Jennie crossed the room and gently grabbed her forearms.

Wide green eyes met with blue and she realized just how traumatic this was for Lisa. She remembered the way the CEO had nearly trembled on the couch when she told her about her dick. She remembered her mother leaving her for it and imagined all the suffering she had to endure. The look they shared was enough communication between them as Jennie reached up to wrap her girlfriend in a hug.

Lisa buried her face into Jennie's neck and hair. The younger woman could feel her girlfriend's labored breathing as she tried to calm herself down from the dark place she was going to in her mind. She made sure Lisa was okay. She rubbed small circles into her back and whispered little soothing words.

___________________________________________

Downstairs, Rosé was still speechless. Jisoo had obviously heard Jennie yell at the Aussie to get out of the room, so as soon as she rounded the corner she was met with a concerned look.

A look that only got more concerned when she saw Rosé's current state of shock.

"What happened?" Jisoo asked, crossing the room to grab her girlfriend's arms. When she didn't get a reply she gave a little shake. Still nothing. "Rosé?"

Brown eyes suddenly seemed to focus on Jisoo and her incoherent babbling was enough to piece it together. "I- and they- and there was a," She let out a loud sigh and covered her face in her hands. Her face was as red as a tomato and Jisoo realized what had probably happened.

Her eyes grew wide and the insane need to protect her best friend flooded her. "You walked in on them?" She asked. No response. Her jaw set. "Rosé! Did you just walk in on them having sex?"

"I- something like that," The Aussie stuttered and Jisoo flew up the stairs to get to the door leading to Lisa's room.

She opened her mouth to say something but it quickly became clear that it wasn't her Lisa needed. Every single time in their life before, Lisa had turned to either Jisoo or Seulgi. Now, she saw the brunette successfully being soothed by Jennie Kim.