Constantly chasing

I think it's been two weeks since Blazette's death. I know the last words I said to Steve were don't leave, but I could only remember blaming him for her death. From the village at the base of Mount Kain,  to the old base of operations for the Allied Forces, I had found myself wondering in search of Steve. The remaining mob commanders: Ayumi and Mindy decided to accompany me no matter how much I tried to get them to leave. Elise is also with me still, the search for 'her master' the human.

We'd stop at any place that looked like it could support life. Still no leads, we are currently search the vast sacred forest Steve once called his home. We've been searching this area for about three days and only covered half of the forest. "Listen Andr..." I heard Mindy say.

I looked up from the campfire, which provided the only light in the otherwise dark clearing. "If Steve were here, he's probably gone by now." Mindy tried to reason with me.

I've considered the possibility, but I want to see him... so I'll check just in case. I think Mindy picked up on my determination to find Steve, because she sighed and dropped the subject. I looked up at the night sky and thought of all that has happened. Starting with meeting him... I'm an endermen, and I can easily say his eyes were more threatening than my own. One eye told me of a vengeance burning through his very being. The other old me of his worries. Steve was tired, tired of running, hiding, being alone.

And that may be the very reason I started falling for him. A strong bristled jaw, those eyes, high cheek bones, buzz cut, and the most complex heart I've ever seen. I could never tell his feelings, between the death of Cupa... and my own feelings about him.

*****************************************

The morning was met with yet another restless night by myself. I hadn't even attempted to close my eyes, I just sat there. "Mindy, Ayumi, Elise. Let's go." I said giving them all a slight nudge.

Each at their own pace woke with little interest in today's search. I honestly felt awful about them searching relentlessly with me for Steve. But they never left, I guess I mean more to them then I originally thought. We had found this clearing during the middle of the night. Originally we were going to camp a little earlier but the smell of food kept Elise moving so naturally we were forced to move with her.

Ayumi stretched and looked around. Her eyes widened when she looked behind me. I turned around wondering what Ayumi was staring at. I squinted my eyes and in the distance could see a couple blocks of wooden planks arrange to become a wall! Tears filled my eyes. I covered my mouth as if that would help me hide my tears. After quickly wiping away my tears I forced myself to teleport.

The home I was met with, as soon as I teleported, was massive. It had an architectural- WAIT! What am I doing!? I need to find Steve!

I shot around to the front door and pulled the lever causing the iron door to open. "Steve!? STEVE ARE YOU HERE!?" I shouted looking around.

The furnaces in the corner were cooking food. Someone lives here..... I ran up the stair case and stopped half way to see a note laying in the middle of the steps. I picked it up and through tearing eyes I read the note.

Dear Fria,

I'm going to the Nether. I'll be back in a couple hours. There is food in the chests not sure which, but up there somewhere is one with apples. You can have them all. If by any chance I'm not back by sun down I'm probably dead then. The house is yours if I'm not back before then. The trail leading to the right outside the house goes towards a mine. Where I met you. The trail down the middle heads to a nearby village. And the trail to the left leads up the mountain. Towards Cupa's.... Nevermind. If you want the house it's yours. I have a timer set so that if I'm not back by sundown the nether portal will shut off. Don't want a repeat of your incident. Clothes are in the storages too. Sorry its only blue shirts and jeans, you'll have to deal with it though until you get some of your own. Alright that's it.

P.S. don't come after me

~The good Steve :)

Steve lives here..... wait.... who is Fria?