We all meet again

Three things stood out to me when reading Steve's note. The first being that it was Steve who wrote the note making this his home. Finally we had found him...

The second thing being the fact that he was in the nether, and that the portal could turn off if he didn't return. Leaving him trapped inside hell. But the third thing... Fria? Who is she? What's her relation to Steve?

Thoughts of jealousy and hate filled my head as I remembered kissing Steve. He'd just take my heart like that, the go live with another girl!? I could hear the sound of footsteps coming from the second floor, as I dropped the note back onto the steps.

With clenched fists and half expecting to see a naked girl on his bed, I continued up the steps. I could hear the rest of the group walk through the down stairs door as I marched up the steps. I wasn't Steve's girlfriend.... so why am I so upset? Why are there tears in my eyes? Why do I feel so betrayed? Is it cause Steve stole my first kiss... then not even a month later is sleeping with someone....

Finally I had reached the top step. I whirled around to look across the steps at the other side of the second floor. On the bed sat a baby blue haired figure dressed in green. The girl munched on an apple while humming an unrecognizable tune. I muttered a curse under my breath.

"Excuse me, who are you?" I asked sternly, the girl stopped mid bite and looked up at me.

Her face darkened at the sight of me. Slowly she stood, and turned to face me. The girl pulled down her hood and narrowed her eyes at me, like I was her next meal. These few actions actually struck a hint of fear into my heart. Causing me to take a step back.

"Who are you.... and why are you in here?" The girl demanded, I noticed the Creeper logo on here hood.

"H-hey I'm an endermen! Our races are supposed to be friends!" I forced a smile and waved my hands defensively.

"Last chance to answer Endermen." I could hear the sizzling sound Creepers make at the sound of danger.

Slowly the girl reached inside her hoodie pockets. She then pulled out a block of TNT. Before she could make another move I teleported behind her and bear hugged the creeper. Immediately after I teleported outside the home. She kicked away from me and rolled. "Damn endermen, your just a bunch of stupid cat lovers... well throw your hands up!" She shouted getting into a fighting stance that seemed familiar for some reason.

Before I could even get into a stance she charged, jumping into the air and bringing a swift kick to the side of my head. I was barely able to block it. A large portion of the kick still hit me. I regained my vision after a couple seconds. Once again the Creeper charged. And yet again she jumped but with her fist raised in the air. A strike of lightning hit her hand and formed a ball of electricity around her clenched fist.

I wasn't going to let that hit me! I side stepped her failed punch and brought a heel to her stomach. As she stumbled back I brought a left hook to her face. My next kick, I brought around in a full circle bringing yet another heel to her face.

To my surprise the Creeper girl blocked my kick and held my leg up as she brought multiple shots to my stomach and a repeated elbow to my thigh. I screamed in pain as she continued to beat my leg.

An arrow whizzed by me and impaled the girls left shoulder. She yelped and fell to the ground.

A loud boom echoed through my being. I'm not sure what it was from... but it left my ears ringing with an ungodly pitch. With my hands cupped to my ears I turned to face the burning structure of Steve's home.
Immediately out of the burning flames show a massive figure of which the likes I've never seen. It looked like a skeleton's torso with a boney tail. It was all black and had three heads. All of which bore a permanent scowl, and their mouths made an ungodly screech

....The Wither....