𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

Slamming the door with your left foot, you make your way inside your penthouse with the man who had the ability to make you go weak in your knees, Kim Taehyung.

The moment you put down your bag and phone on the table a strong hand grabs you from behind. He pulls you closer, not an inch of a gap between you. His hands move you hair to the other side and his lips instinctively latch onto your bare skin. 'Mhmmm~', a soft moan leaves your mouth , he harshly turns you to face him with his eyes filled with a burning desire and in a second you were in his arms , you look back into his eyes with the same intensity and move your head to his side and leave a trail of red blotches marking him yours.

He carries you to the bedroom and plops you on the bed , he takes off his jacket and loosens his tie while you were on the bed scanning every inch of his body , he comes closer to climb on top of you when you pull up your right leg pushing him back and command 'Strip'. You loved being in control and Taehyung finds it sexy, he frees himself from his trousers and keeps unbuttoning his shirt, looking at you with his hooded eyes. You lick your lips as his bare body comes into view, you pull him down on the bed and hover over his frame while he wraps his dainty arms around your waist. You trail kisses from his neck to his collarbones, making him tighten his arms around you.

You trace a finger along his jawline and whisper, ' Needy, aren't we?'. 'Oh baby you can't imagine ', he says huskily pulling off the zipper of your dress. At this moment you only wanted this man to devour you, to wreck you senseless.

You sensually drop the straps of the dress and pull it down which leaves you with nothing but your black lacy lingerie which was tightly hugging your plum breasts ,seeing you like that he could feel the tension in his body raising , everything went down and made him harder by the second . You smirk looking at this man infront of you being so desperate for your touch. He couldn't wait anymore, he pulls you down and climbs on top while thrashing his lips onto yours , his hands quickly rip off your bra and panties and you take off his boxers.

You hungrily kiss each other, your tongues fighting for dominance while his hand travels to your breasts pinching and pulling your nubs. 'Ummm~~', his mere touch was enough to drive you crazy. Your eyes roll backwards as he continues with his harmless assault on your sensitive nubs. He slowly takes them into his greedy mouth sucking and biting them gently, which made you let out deep throated moans, 'Uhmm~~ ahhh'.

He slowly moves downwards, decorating your skin with red blotches. He grabs one of your legs and places it on his shoulder, all the while leaving soft kisses along your inner thighs. You tightly fist the bedsheet, as you were too high on pleasure. 'Fuck baby you look so hot', he rasps out taking in your dishevelled state. 'I can't wait anymore', he declares as he parts your legs wider while pumping his hard member. You were drooling at the view, he looked so sinful with beads of sweat rolling down his forehead as he donned a condom.

'Fuck, now where were we?' he asks pulling your legs apart. He pushes his long slender fingers inside your wet core while you throw your head back with pleasure, but instead of fucking you with his fingers he pulls them out. 'Damn y/n you taste soo good ', he says while licking his long bony fingers , you were about to groan in frustration when he suddenly slaps your front and rasps out, 'On your fours babygirl'.

You bite your lower lip hearing that, 'Yes daddy ', you say and quickly obey. He grabs a bottle of lube from the side table and dips in two fingers , he pulls you closer with his other hand on your waist and asks for your permission, 'You ready for this' , you nod your head in response. Without waiting a second he pushes one finger in and, 'ahhh~~', . you whine feeling yourself streaching down there and ' FUCK ' he puts in another finger. At this point you were literally panting not being able to handle all these heightened sensations, he kisses the back of your neck trying to calm you down.

He feels the wet ridges inside of you, as he tries to find that sweet spot and 'Uhmmm~~', you moan there it is, the moment he finds it he pulls out his fingers and lubes his member. He then positions himself and slowly pushes himself in while growling and throwing his head back, 'Damn it y/n you are so tight even after fucking every chance we get', you chuckle, he starts to groan going in and out of you abusing your sweet spot. Every thrust was pushing you into a new realm of pleasure and all that could be heard in the room were wet sounds and loud moans.

He keeps pumping into you as his hand starts to roughly rub your clit making you feel an intense rapture , at this point you start to feel the heat inside of you getting ready to burst out. 'ahh...I...I'm close ', you tell him while panting heavily. 'Come for me baby ', he says as he pushes himself in deeper if that was possible. One last thrust and you come all over his hand , you slowly exhale as you put your head down and a few thrusts later he comes inside of you filling the condom.

He slowly pulls out and disposes the condom in the trashcan. He then grabs a few tissues and helps you clean up, both of you were drained off your energy. You just lie down on the bed staring at the ceiling.

You don't say a word, you never do, but after all this time he understands what you want even when you don't say anything so he softly pulls you into his arms. You smile and put your head on his shoulder, you look at him and were about to say something when your bedside phone starts to ring all of a sudden. Not many people know this number so you were surprised that someone would call you here at this hour, you pick up the phone and hear a stern voice 'Why aren't you picking up your phone?'. You were confused, 'Who is this? ' you ask and after a second you hear 'Your fiancé'. And there, your blood runs cold as you face the reality of your life.