𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

All the way home, you kept biting your nails feeling anxious. A number of questions invaded your mind- 'What if Tae was sitting on the couch watching some TV show, what if you bump into him, what if Jungkook finds him in your penthouse' and many more. You soon reach the parking lot of your building. You could only hope that Jungkook doesn't find Tae as you enter the elevator.

Reaching the top floor, you make your way towards the penthouse. You punch in the passcode with sweaty palms and push the door open. You visibly relax when you realise that Tae wasn't around. You turn towards Jungkook who was standing behind you, 'Thank you Jungkook', you say passing him a warm smile. 'Uhm nevermind, I'll leave', he says making his way out.

'Thank the fuckin lord', you mumble to yourself. You plop yourself on the bed and sigh in relief as you hear water running in your attached washroom. Soon the door opens and Tae comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist. You couldn't help but lick your lips, eyeing his sexy collarbones and broad shoulders.

'Look who's here, how was your meetup?', Tae asks you drying his hair. 'It was exhausting, ughh', you snicker. 'Need any distraction?', Tae asks you with his signature smirk on display. 'Fuck yeah', you say pulling him towards you. Just like that, the whole room was filled with pleasured moans and groans.

You get up the next morning naked and wrapped up in the silk sheets with Taehyung next to you. You look around for your phone and see that it was lying on the carpet next to the bed, you pick it up and see that you have 12 missed calls from Namjoon and it was already 10 am.

So you hurriedly try to get up and move your legs, but you suddenly feel a shooting pain in your lower half. 'Fuck', you groan loudly which wakes Taehyung up. 'Wha..what happend?', he asks getting up while rubbing his eyes. 'I think I pulled a muscle thanks to your stunts from cosmo, you should really stop reading that stupid magazine ' you grumble.

'Uhuh I don't remember you saying no last night. All I heard was "umm yess daddy do it harder, harder umm", he says giggling ,while you just look at him, giving him the side eye. 'Okay okay don't give me that death stare, you need any help?', he asks. 'It's okay I'll manage. I have a meeting so I have to get ready. Just lock up the apartment when you leave', you say going towards the bathroom.

'Yeah yeah I know the drill', he says going back to sleep. After around 20 minutes you come out of your closet. You wear a white satin shirt paired with a beige coloured jumpsuit.

 You wear a white satin shirt paired with a beige coloured jumpsuit

You quickly fix your hair and head out. You text Namjoon, informing him that you will be there within few minutes.

Namjoon is the COO of Hera group of Industries. Before being the COO, he is one of your only friends. You weren't best friends, but you could always trust each other. He guides you, whenever you need an advice. You admire him for his efficiency.