CHAPTER 6

The next morning- 

Taehyung comes out of the bathroom ruffling his wet, wavy hair with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist looking like an absolute dream.

He goes to his closet being all excited for the day and picks out an outfit to get ready. Moments later he comes out and takes a final look in the mirror before he grabs his bag and heads out. 

After what feels like forever in the city's bustling traffic he finally reaches the mall. He goes in and starts to look around when he gets a text which read, 'Be there in 5 minutes, just wait for me at our spot'.

Taehyung then goes to the second floor, the place where he spent most of his time when he was young.

He goes towards the glass door and looks up at the neon purple sign above which read 'Magic shop', he smiles to himself thinking how it's been years since he last came to this place yet it feels like nothing has changed , he was immersed in his thoughts when he suddenly hears a soft voice calling him, 'Taehyung ah'. 

He turns back and sees a man waving at him with a bright smile plastered to his face, there he was his soulmate- JIMIN.

Jimin and Taehyung were soulmates who were always there for each other . Days when Tae felt sad and depressed, Jimin was always there to hear him out. They were childhood besties who went to college together. 

Years passed by, but their friendship remained the same

Years passed by, but their friendship remained the same. Jimin runs towards Tae who swiftly lifts him. He gives him a bear hug, 'I missed you Jiminie'. 'Aww baby I missed you too', Jimin says feeling happy to meet his soulmate after so long. Well, they both had tight schedules and it was very difficult for them to hangout. 

Their sweet moment gets interrupted as they hear someone clearing their throat. And there she stood, Jennie. She is Jimin's girlfriend, whose lips were jutted out in an angry pout. 'I always feel like the third wheel between you two ', she whines being all dramatic, Jimin and Tae could only chuckle.

Jennie, Jimin and Tae were college buddies who always hanged out together . Jennie confessed her feelings to Jimin in their second year after a lot of coaxing done by Tae. Tae knew that they always had a thing for each other. He encouraged Jennie to confess, knowing too well that their feelings were two-sided. 

But as they say ,all's well that ends well, when Jennie confessed to Jimin, he was extremely happy. Ever since then, they've been inseparable.

Now, three of them go around the mall shopping and catching up with what's been going on in the their lives

After a while Jennie gets a message from her office that she is needed there immediately so she bids goodbye to both of them and leaves early.

 Jimin and taehyung, on the other hand decide to get a cup of coffee. So they go inside their go-to cafe, where they are welcomed by the barista. 'Welcome sir, what can I get for you ', she says looking up and the moment her eyes land on taehyung she just can't take them off of him. 

( A/n - relatable af 😌🤌 )

Well Taehyung had that effect on people, always bewitching them with his dreamy features and irresistible charms. 'We'll have two caramel lattes', he says with his infamous smirk on display. 'Coming right up', she replies with a warm smile and a few mintues later she hands them the two cups of coffee along with a blueberry muffin.

'We didn't order this', Taehyung says looking at the muffin. 'Don't worry it's on the house ', she responds with a not so subtle blush on her face. 'Well thanks darling', he says giving her cute smile and both of them go to their table and sit down.

'How's work Tae?', Jimin asks taking a sip of his latte. 'All cool Jimine, hectic but fun', Tae winks. 'By the way, the pictures you posted the other day were bomb' , 'Yeah those are from our latest shoot', Jimin replies feeling flustered.

'Tae you are planning that Y/n lady's wedding right?', Jimin questions him. 'Uhm yeah, Bogum and I met Mr.Lee the other day. He seemed to like our work, so the deal is locked,' Tae replies taking a bite of muffin.

 'Thats great! it is a high profile wedding so its really good for your business. I'm happy for you', he says passing him a sweet smile. Tae feels lucky to have him in his life. Jimin always appreciates him and makes him feel at home. 'But tae don't you think it time to meet other people, it's been so long ' , Jimin says giving Tae's hand a gentle squeeze. 

'Jimine I'm fine, I'm happy. What I have with Y/n is perfect, no strings attached. Finding someone special, being all lovey dovey is not my cup of tea', he shrugs. Jimin could only sigh in defeat.

But he just hoped that someday, his soulmate would find that special someone who would finally make him feel at peace.