𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

'Who is this? ' you ask and after a second you hear 'Your fiancé'. And there, your blood runs cold as you face the reality of your life.

You were in no mood to face the tragic reality of your life, where you are forced to marry someone, in the name of a business deal. 'Uhm yeah?', you ask him in a bored tone. 'Where are you?', he asks in his deep voice. 'At home, but why?', you question him feeling annoyed. ' Ms Y/n let me enlighten you, you had to visit my parents for dinner', he snickers. 'Oh shit, I'm sorry it totally slipped off my mind ', you mumble feeling embarrassed.

'Honestly I'm not surprised, anyway I'm gonna pick you up. Do me a favor and get ready asap', he says being all sassy. You could only roll your eyes, 'Fine but I need some time', you say mentally cursing your fate. ' I'll be there in 15 minutes', he replies before hanging up. 'Seriously fuck my life', you groan loudly pulling your hair.

'Trouble in paradise ?', Taehyung smirks. 'Just shut up and put your pants on', you tell him rolling your eyes. 'Aw you want me to be my best self when I meet your future hubby huh?' he chuckles. 'Okay we went through this, you are not meeting him until you absolutely have to now are you going to get outta here or not?', you retort. 'Geez alright I'll go but we are still on for tonight right?', he asks stretching himself. 'Yeah yeah now go',you say while running towards the bathroom to freshen up.

10 min later you come out and see that Taehyung has left. You quickly go to your closet , get ready and make your way out. You get into your private elevator and the press the button for vip parking , the moment the doors open you see a shiny red ferrari waiting for you.

 You get into your private elevator and the press the button for vip parking , the moment the doors open you see a shiny red ferrari waiting for you

You go towards the open window on the driver's side and find a man with a stern gaze looking at you with cold indifference. That's the man you are going to marry in a few months, your fiance 'Jeon Jungkook' the CEO of Jeon Corp.

'Get in',he says turning his face forward

'Get in',he says turning his face forward. You quickly get inside the car. It was awkward for the first few minutes as you kept boring holes at the tinted window, finding it way too interesting in comparison to your stone cold fiance. You desperately wanted to cut the awkward atmosphere, 'I could come myself, you didn't have to waste your time', you pipe in. 'Well well well, dont get too ahead of yourselves y/n. My mom asked me to pick you up, anyways I have better things to do in my life', he says rolling his eyes.